Vera's POV

I woke up the next morning, to see Patrick next to me. It was still early, I fell asleep when we were coming home I'm guessing. I started to get sick, I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I tried to be as quiet as I could. I heard Patrick coming behind me and starts rubbing my back. "Are you alright, honey do you need anything?" "Water." I said while wiping my mouth with a towel. It must be morning sickness I thought to myself. Patrick came back with a glass of water. "Here ya go hon." Patrick hands me the glass of water. "Thank you." I take little sips of the water. Patrick takes strands of my hair and puts the strands behind my ear. "Your so beautiful hon." Patrick says while looking at me up and down. I tried to give him a kiss, but Patrick put his hand in front of his lips. "Not so fast." He said. "I don't want throw up taste on my lips." I burst out laughing. "Fine, fine be like that." I started to get up, before I knew it Patrick pulled me back down. "I'm kidding honey, come here." Patrick and I started kissing passionately. I broke off. "Let's not do this in the bathroom, it's gross in here." I said. "That's true." "I'll go make breakfast." Patrick says. "Alight, I'm going to shower, and get this taste out of my mouth." I said. "Okay, I love you Vera." "I love you too." Patrick walks out of the bathroom. I decided to brush my teeth, even though I wait to brush my teeth until after I eat. I couldn't stand the nasty taste in my mouth anymore. I took a quick shower so I felt more refresher. "Vera, breakfast!" "Hold on I'll be right there!" I quickly put my robe on, and went downstairs. I got downstairs, and saw that Patrick was already done eating. "What took you so long hon?" "I was calling you a few times, but you didn't answer." "Oh, I was showering, you didn't hear the shower?" "No, I was too busy cooking." "Since it took you so long, your food got cold." "I'm sorry I didn't know Pat." "That's fine, just warm it back up." Patrick got up and put his dishes in the sink, and walked into the other room without saying a word. "That's weird." I thought to myself. "I've never seen him get so angry over something little like this." I wasn't expecting that response out of him.

~Only a few more chapters left! I'm going to skip ahead a little.