Chapter 31

As Zi You entered the restaurant, he could tell that it was rented out by the director because nobody was there.

Everything about the restaurant was classy, from their tables to their decoration. Pretty soon the whole building was erupted with noise as everyone started to party.

Everyone was letting loose and drinking, all the while, Zi You took a seat with a bottle of beer in his hand.

Taking a sip from it, he glanced at everyone. Zi You didn't drink much but that didn't mean that his tolerance was low. He just didn't like to drink.

Lui Yun noticing how Zi You wasn't near him, turned his head to look around him. He noticed how Zi You was just glancing at everyone, while he took a sip from his bottle of beer. Smirking to himself, he dragged Zi You to the table where everyone was passing drinks to each other.

He wasn't going to let Zi You off the hook so easily. Everyone else, noticing that was there immediately started to pass off shots of strong liquor to him. Zi You, of course didn't refuse as he accepted each and everyone of their's.

The party wasn't off until almost 2 in the morning. By this time, everyone was clearly drunk and some had passed out. Even Lui Yun was drunk. Sighing to himself, he excused Lui Yun and him before dragging Lui Yun outside.

He called a cab, and exerted in with Lui Yun.

"Where is your destination?" The cab driver asked.

Zi You had no idea so he could only try to talk to Lui Yun.

Shaking Lui Yun awake, he asked,"Where do you live?"

Lui Yun muttered the words, "Winterings," before dozing back to sleep.

"Can you please take us to Winterings?" Zi You asked.

"Sure."

Winterings was an extremely expensive apartment. Most famous people live there, because the price was too expensive for normal people.

When they had arrived, Zi You tossed one of Lui Yun's arm around his neck and entered the building. True to words, everything looked so expensive, that it seemed that if you broke it, you would never be able to repay it.

Zi You dug his hand into Lui Yun's pocket trying to find where his room was. He grabbed a card out of Lui Yun's pocket, before entering the elevator.

On the card, it said that Lui Yun's room was room 203, located on the sixteenth floor. He clicked the floor 16 and just stood there waiting.

Zi Yoo thought that it was completely absurd how Lui Yun had passed out in the middle of drinking. He would've thought that Lui Yun's tolerance for alcohol was high, but turns out he was extremely wrong.

The elevator dinged, announcing their arrival in the sixteenth floor. Once again he dragged Lui Yun to the room 203 and stuck the card into the door.

Winterings doors were opened by cards instead of keys, although Zi You didn't know why they decided to use cards instead of keys.

The door opened with a click, and Zi You entered in, along with Lui Yun. Setting Lui Yun onto the sofa, he turned into the kitchen to make some porridge and hangover soup.

He grabbed some ingredients from the fridge and started to prepare them. He had started learning how to cook from Lu Yin. He had only learned to make some simple recipes from Lu Yin.

Zi You left the two pots to shimmer, while he did something else.

He grabbed a towel and a bucket of water. He took off Lui Yun's shirt.

Damn, he has a nice body. Lui Yun's body was nice and toned. He had abs that really showed and his body was nicely tanned. Zi You spent a good 10 minutes admiring the view ahead of him.

After snapping himself out of his thoughts, he wetted the towel before wiping Lui Yun's body.

While Zi You was busy with all of this, he did not notice that a certain someone was actually wide awake. Lui Yun was happy to see that Zi You had took him to his house and laid him down. He was even more surprised when he heard sounds of clattering and rummaging from the kitchen. Smiling to himself, he thought that Zi You would be a good wife.

He was startled when Zi You returned and started to strip his clothes. He slowly became aroused when Zi You's hand would accidentally rub against his body. He had also noticed Zi You staring at his body. A raging fire started to form down there.

Pretending to wake up wasn't hard, as he had wanted to wake up right away.

Zi You, noticing that Lui Yun was awake, smiled at him.

"Oh, you're awake. Sorry that I trespassed into your house. You were passed out and I was the only person sober enough to take you home." Zi You said, taking his hand off of Lui Yun's body.

When Zi You took his hand away, Lui Yun almost let out a sound of protest. He had to bite his lips, in order to stop himself.

"No, it's fine." Lui Yun replied.

"I made some porridge and hangover soup. Sit here and I will go grab it." Zi You said, getting up and turning to the kitchen.

Lui Yun felt Zi You's hand slightly rub against his member. With this Lui Yun's last strand of sanity snapped as he pushed Zi You against the wall.

Zi You was just walking when he was suddenly pushed against the wall. He turned his head up to see Lui Yun hovering very close to him. Their lips almost touching each other.

"Zi You, I will say these words once and only once so listen closely," Lui Yun took a deep breath before continuing. "I've fallen in love with you since the moment I've seen you. Your smiles make me go insane for you. The little habits you have of taping your fingers makes me swoon for you. How your eyes twinkle whenever you find something interesting makes my heart run out of control. The way you laugh takes my breath away. I love you and I want you." He held his breath before continuing. "Do you want me?" Lui Yun said, his eyes holding a ton of love in it.

"I don't want you," Zi You replied.

Hearing this, Lui Yun's eyes dimmed, his heart slowly shattering.

Zi You noticed this and grabbed onto Lui Yun's face, saying three more words.

"I need you."