NINE

A/N: Hehe sorry for the late update I just finished exams :))

"Can you please pass the mascara," Rosie asked, not taking her eyes from the mirror. It was Saturday night and Rosie, Caylee and I were getting ready for the party Sebastian had invited me to. It took a lot of convincing and promises of sexual favours, but finally I got Sebastian to agree.

"Sure," I said, before passing her the makeup. I'm not one to usually share my makeup around, tonight was just making me really nervous. I was supposed to meet Sebastian's friends and I honestly had no idea how it was going to go. Would they like me? Or would they think I'm snobby and stuck up? The thoughts just kept swirling through my head.

"Hey," Caylee clicked her fingers in front of my face, "you alright?" She asked. I shook my head, only just noticing that I had been staring off into space for the last five minutes.

"Yeah, I'm good," I said. I grabbed my denim jacket off the back of my chair and swung it on. "Do I look alright?" I nervously asked.

"You look so hot!" exclaimed Rose. "If Sebastian doesn't fuck you tonight, I so would," she teasingly nudges my shoulder. All I did was roll my eyes.

I chuckled. "Okay, calm down. We actually have to get there first." I looked down to my wrist and tapped my imaginary watch mockingly. "Hurry up. I'm getting hungry and bored," I whined.

"Oh, shut up," began Caylee. "We're almost ready, and your fast food can wait," she scolded me. Sometimes I feel like I have two, or three mothers instead of one. My mother is actually downstairs watching television right now. She thinks we are heading out to a friend's party and coming back to ours. I guess Sebastian won't be getting laid tonight.

"Just out of curiosity," Rosie began, putting two dangling earrings in her ears, "are you and Sebastian officially dating?" she asked, turning around to face me.

I sat on the edge of my bed, both Caylee and Rosie's eye watching me. "I'm not sure," I answered honestly. "I'd like to think that we are, but we haven't officially had the talk. I mean, he wants me to meet his friends, that's a good sign, right?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah, I think you guys are good, maybe you should have 'the talk' tonight?" Rosie suggested. Caylee's eye and mine both went wide.

"No way! I'm not ruining the night," I quickly defended. Who knew how things would go? And of course, I didn't want to embarrass him in front of his friends, I'd rather just embarrass myself, which seems that is what I'll be doing tonight.

"Forget about it," Caylee said. "We have to get going or we are going to be late, well, later than we already are."

Both Rosie and I looked down at our phones and realised that we were running fifteen minutes late. We were planning on being fashionably late, but Sebastian's friends lived a little far away, so it looked like we were going to be forty-five minutes late.