Chapter 1

Xander's Pov

I Sat in my "living room sized"office couch at Moretti Industries , My Company that my father created which was passed on to me after I got my bachelors degree in school.

It was pouring down raining outside, the wind strong , the thunder clapping loudly as I listened to the water droplets upon the window. The sound of rain and thunder has always been peaceful for me growing up.

"Boss?" One of my men asks as he delivers my collection of cigars

I reach over to my collection , choosing my toro and pulling out my butane pocket lighter.

I carefully light my cigar, inhaling the sulfur taste as I continue reading over paperwork.

Because I own my own company, my job is mainly making sure I expand my business where needed, make fair deals with other companies, sign papers, and then make sure my staff works accurately in my buildings. I've always been a very busy man. I've never been to parties unless it's for my business but those events are more like Balls, and charity events. I've never went out to a movie theater, I never shop because I have my assistants to do that mostly. I've never ever had fun just to have fun . My life is about business but I would be lying if I said I didn't wish I had someone to come home to . To wake up next to every morning. To take care of and adore every fiber of their being. Sure I've had one night stands but they just care about money . I want someone to love me for me and not just for my money.

I know my Love is out there and I will find her someday and hopefully soon. And when I do.

I'll never let her go.

She will be my princess, my queen, my life and my soulmate. She will be the mother of my children and my one love forever .