Paperboy - (xSmii7y)

Age: 17
Warning:

Request For: SusanMara4

(3RD POV)

THUD!

The girl/boy smiled wide opening her/his door seeing the daily paper that laid beneath her/his feet. S/he looked up spotting who gave her/him the paper, the paperboy. "Thank You!" S/he shouted, as the paperboy turned her/his directed s/he waved while the boy had wide eyes. The boy blushed and bit his lip before hearing a shout come from the girl/boy. "WATCH OUT!" Huh?

CRASH!

The boy had hit a pole as landed on the grass nearby, luckily. The girl/boy screamed rushing over to the injured fellow looking around for bruises. "Are you alright sir? I'm so sorry!" As he opened his eyes weakly he stared at the blurry figure as it turned into a person. "Ugh, y-yeah.." He muttered grabbing his hat that was beside him. "No you're not," S/he says pushing him down leaving him a little shock.

"Stay here, I need to get something." Before he could say no the girl/boy rushed off in a hurry. "Fuck.." He muttered to himself while standing, picking up his bike knowing boss isn't gonna be happy when he comes back.

———

"Is this better?" She asked pressing down on the bandages, "Y-Yeah, may I ask - what is your name?" S/he blushes for a moment and smiles. "My name is Y/n, and what's your name paperboy?" "Jaren, I hope I don't sound rude but - I must finish my deliveries before 8." Jaren quickly gathers his things seeing the time being 7:04, hopefully he can manage to get to the rest of the houses. As he rushes to the door still quiet - hoping not to wake up Y/n's sleeping parents a hand grabs his.

"Please, let me make it up to you Jaren - how about I take you to the nearby fair, as for, well, making you crash?" He blushes gripping her/his hand tighter. "Sure! I-I'll meet you at 7 sharp, at the entrance?" S/he nods as Jaren waves goodbye leaving her/him a blushing mess, he got a date!

———

It was dark enough for the owls to tuck in, customers were becoming increasingly excited and impatient as they took a few steps forward every so often. Faint music could be heard from beyond the tall gates with the occasional happy scream suddenly piercing the air. Closer to the entrance and the massive structures of the rides could be seen: a rollercoaster, a big wheel, a helter skelter.

Below, younger children stood watching, eating their sweets and snacks. Ice creams wobbled perilously over the cones and dripped down their small fingers as they melted; some munched on brightly coloured balls soft sugar strands that dissolved on the tongue. A few ate too much and complained to their mummies and daddies as you smiled excitedly.

(2ND POV)

You nervously waited for Jaren to arrive, wearing a simple f/c hoodie. Waiting, you tuck your hands in the pockets shivering lightly. A figure slowly walked by as you ignored it for another person until it came closer to you. "Jaren?" You asked grabbing your phone out about to shine the light on them. "It's me, paperboy!" You laughed as Jaren's face went red, visible in light only. "Thought you wouldn't come, but here you are!" You exclaim as he mutters a few words about being cute or something.

"So where to?" You shrugged looking around until you spotted a familiar game, Knock Down! You impatiently dragged Jaren around the fair before walking to the stand with a toothy grin. "Welcome to Knock Down! Would you like to play?" You nodded happily as Jaren pulled out a dollar as the man put it away with a "Thank you". "Alright you have three tries to knock down the cups, easy enough?" You replied with a nod as the man took your hand and gave you a baseball.

Throwing it you knock down most of the cups leaving two left, "Go Y/n!" Jaren shouts behind you repeatedly as you laugh. Throwing it again you miss and frown, one more shot. "Let me help you," Jaren slowly wraps his arms around you making you blush, being shorter than him his head his on yours. His hands grab a hold of yours making a throwing position. "On 3, ok? 3, 2, 1!" You both throw it hands still connected as it knocks the rest of the cups down.

"Congratulations, what would ya like?" You point to a f/a plushie hanging on the top as he nods giving it to you. Without thinking you kiss Jaren's cheek as a thank you making him blush. Smiling innocently you grab his hand and swing it while staring at him. You both walk away from the stand and walk around spotting a few games and such. You looked at the rides, all of them were either surrounding by children or sticky from god knows what.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Uh, how about we get some cotton candy or something?" You suggest staring at the plushies dark. Black. Eyes. What if it talked? Or what if it destroyed the wo- "Sure, come on!" He dragged your arm to a near by truck hungrily excited. Out of all the foods you knew what to get, f/f/f.

Even though it always made you sick you loved its deliciousness and how it wasn't frequently on your mind made you want to devour it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) "What would you like cutie?" He said with a wink making you roll your eyes. "And you sir?" He said with a bored tone leaning against his counter. "I'll get Cotton Candy and for my Girl/Boyfriend s/he'll have f/f/f ."

You blushed lightly as you hit his shoulder lightly, even though he was hitting on you you didn't want to make a big scene. After waiting a few minutes you both got your food and a little paper with your snack.  You looked at it curiously before realizing it was his number.

There are 265 bones in the human body, would you like to add another? ;)
~ xxx-xxx-xxxx

You didn't even say anything but gave Jaren the note as you sat on a bench near by to see the fight between the men. You clapped at the sight and smiled once Jaren returned with free food. You hugged him as he blushed and smiled. Once he sat next to you, you could hear people screaming at the sight of the man.

———

The fair was closing, and both of you were gonna go home soon. The last thing you both wanted to do was go on the Ferris Wheel to see the view. Thankfully you both were the last people able to go on as you both sat close. "Today was pretty fun, except earlier." He says making you laugh.

"Sorry about it, but yeah it was, we should do this again." He smiles as you stare at the view in curiosity. However Jaren wasn't staring at the view, he was staring at you. He looked at your h/c hair and your e/c eyes that had been lost at the view. As both of you were going to the top you both laughed at the perfect scenario, beautiful scenery, and the perfect girl/boy.

Just then as they hit the top the machine stopped as murmurs surfaced from other people. You in fact were slightly scared looking down at the ground which was pretty far. "Uh hey Y/n?" You spun your head around to see a blushing Jaren rubbing the back of his neck. "Ya got something on ya face," You patted your face down trying to wipe anything off your face until you were cut off by a kiss, a kiss from Jaren.

You melted in the kiss as you smiled within it pulling away for air. "I love you Jaren," You muttered resting on his shoulder staring at the sunset, "I love you too."

———

THUD!

You smiled happily opening the door again to see the daily paper, and Jaren himself. "Hey paperboy," You smile as he hands you it. "Hope you like it~" He whispers in your ear before kissing you on the lips. You melt in it kissing back pausing to breath. Before you could speak he was gone for his next route on 97th.

Closing the door you scroll through the paper, ranting titles to make adults curious in reading. Scanning to the back, sports and jobs were there to know about. Always interested about the pet section you scroll your eyes until spotting a title making your heart stop.

Y/N L/N Is Just Perfect
    By: Paperboy