0.9

"Michael?"

He smiles, pearly white teeth are the first thing she notices, "hey little sis."

Cassandra jumps off the counter and runs into her brothers arms, sobbing, "I missed you so fucking much."

Michael knew if he could cry, he would be. Leaning down and kissing her forehead, he rubs her back. The Cullen's watch the siblings interact with each other, clinging onto each other as if they'll be ripped apart from each other again.

"We should get going."

Cassandra pulls away, as Michael let's Emmett take her away, "what do you mean?"

Emmett looks to Michael as Michael looks at Cassandra, "mom and dad are expecting you."

Cassandra lifts an eyebrows, "how do you know that?"

"How about I drop you off? Seem a little bit more safer, right Emmett?"

Emmett looks at his mate's brother and nods his head, "yeah, baby. I need to keep you safe, and Michael is great to do it, besides, I can't have you in trouble like Bella."

Emmett watches as Cassandra glares at Bella, making her shrink back, and Rosalie smirks, "babe."

Her eyes soften, and Michael watches his little sister, "besides, I know mom and dad texted you, and I offered to come and get your from your boyfriends house."

Cassandra smiles softly at Emmett and Michael, "okay, fine. I'll let Michael protect me."

Emmett grabs Cassandra into a huge hug and kisses her repeatedly on the face, "BABE." Rosalie giggles at the couple.

Hearing stomps coming down the stairs, everyone watches Caleb and Jasper emerge from upstairs, "I've had to fight our own before. We're not hard to kill."

Everyone snaps out of watching the sweet interaction between the couple to get ready to fight - opening cupboards - reaching for cellphones, extra batteries, maps, anything to help get Bella out of Forks. Caleb flings some of Bella's clothes on the counter next to Cassandra, "But not impossible, we'll tear him up."

Emmett catches the phone that Edward flings towards him, "we'll rip him apart with our hands, then burn the pieces -"

Carlisle grabs Emmett by the shoulder, squeezing it softly to tell him to calm down, "I don't relish killing another creature - even a sadistic one like James."

Rosalie grabs Cassandra's hand, snapping out of trance as she watches Emmett gracefully move around the garage, Rosalie speaks up - yet again, "if he doesn't get to one of us first."

Bella looks around, terrified that she's now put the Cullen's in real danger, "this is insane!" Cassandra scoffs at the horror lacing Bella's voice, "you can't put yourselves in danger like this - for me."

Stepping forward towards Bella, Cassandra scoffs again, "too late."

Edward shoots Cassandra a glare, making Emmett hiss at him lowly, but Cassandra grabs two keys off the hook next to her, throwing one set to Carlisle.

Edward nods at Cassandra as a quick thank you - even though he's getting frustrated at the two girls, "I'll run Bella south, while you lead the tracker away."

Michael shakes his head at Edward, "no, James already knows you won't leave Bella, he'll follow you."

Cassandra nods her head, "I agree, maybe you should have Alice take Bella down south?"

Alice nods her head, her thoughts running through her head quickly, trying to see a decsion coming from James, "I'll keep her safe, Edward."

Edward's face contorts to a look of agony and watches Alice step forward grabbing Bella's hand, "Please - can you keep your thoughts to yourself?"

Cassandra steps away from Emmett, "just be grateful Alice is doing this."

Edward looks at Cassandra and rolls his eyes, "Rosalie, Esme, you guys will lead James away with Bella's clothes."

Edward picks up the clothes Caleb threw and shoves a jacket into Rosalie's arms, "why should I? What is she to me? Just a danger you've inflicted on all of us, at least Emmett could protect..."

Carlisle spinning to Rosalie, "she's family, Rosalie. If this was Cassandra, you would do this in a heartbeat. She's family, and we protect family."

Rosalie rolls her eyes, ripping the jacket out of Edward's hands, "whatever."

Kissing Cassandra's check, she rushes to put on the jacket along with Esme and runs out the garage with Esme. Alice tugs Bella away, and Alice bids Cassandra a smile goodbye, along with Jasper giving a quick peck to the short girls head.

Emmett grabs Cassandra by her biceps, looking into her hazel eyes, "I'll be back, baby? Okay? I know your brother will protect you. Be good."

Cassandra laughs and leans up to kiss Emmett's lips, "go kick some vampire ass for me."

Emmett smiles and kisses her again. Pushing her towards her brother, he takes off right behind Carlisle. Michael grabs his sister's hand, "ready to go sis?"

She smiles up at him, "oh, you know it brother."

Now, all they had to do, was face their parents. And that was hell waiting to freeze over.

Hello babes! Thanks for waiting, it's very short, but DRAMA IS COMING LIKE A STORM, JUST WAIT

Hello babes! Thanks for waiting, it's very short, but DRAMA IS COMING LIKE A STORM, JUST WAIT. College has me really busy, and I just found time to update. If I don't update soon, blow a girl up. Please vote and comment. Thank y'all.