[10]

"Mirae,Mirae,Mirae!"

Mirae open her eyes and look beside her.It was Mingyu who are shaking her shoulder just now.

"Ye-yes?"Mirae answered.

"I'm sorry for interrupting your sleep but you're here."Mingyu said while smiling at her.

"Eo."Mirae said.She looks around and said,"I don't realize that I've been sleeping for the whole journey to home."

Mingyu laugh."You know what,you look cute when you're sleeping."

Mirae just smile and open the car door."Anyway,thank you Mingyu for driving me home."

"You're welcome,Mirae."Mingyu said.

Mirae walk toward her apartment but just a few steps then Mirae suddenly fall down.Mingyu quickly comes out from the car and run towards Mirae.

"Mirae,gwaenchana?"Mingyu said while helping Mirae to stand up.

"Ne,gwaenchanayo."said Mirae.Mingyu put his hand on Mirae's shoulder to support Mirae to stand up properly.Then,they start to walking.

When Mirae and Mingyu almost reach to the elevator,Winwin shows himself in front of them.

He looks shocked and look at Mirae."Mirae-yah..."

"Do you know him?"Mingyu asked to Mirae.

"Mingyu,let's go."Mirae didn't answered Mingyu's question but told him to walked away.

Mingyu helped Mirae to walk and Winwin blocked their way once again.

"Mirae-ah,why do you pretend that you didn't know me?"Winwin said.

Mirae look at Winwin."Don't you see who am I with?"

Winwin look at Mingyu."Who are you?"Winwin asking.

"Namja chingu."Mingyu short reply.

Winwin raise his eyebrow."Jinjja?"

Mingyu laugh."No,no.Actually,I'm her ex-boyfriend."

Winwin just nodded his head and Mingyu brought Mirae towards the elevator.

___________________________________________

Winwin was on top of the apartment.He look at the beautiful view of Soul City.It was in the evening and Winwin can saw the sunset.

"Woah...what a beautiful scenery,right?"Someone said at the back.

Winwin turn back."Eo,Taeil hyung."

Taeil smile and hold Winwin's shoulder."Is there any problem,Winwin-ah?"

Winwin turn to look at Taeil who are standing beside him now."How I wish I could learn how to be a good lyier,hyung cause until now I still can't lied to you."

"Never wish for that,Winwin.Now tell me,what's the problem?"Taeil said.

Winwin look down to the floor."It's about that girl."

"Kwon Mirae?What's wrong with her?"Taeil asking,probably look worried about Winwin now.

Winwin start to tell Taeil the whole story.Taeil just standing there listening of what happen to his friends since it was in the evening and they doesn't have any work to do.

[TIMESKIP]

8 p.m(At Mirae's apartment)

Mirae just finish from her bath.After she finish to dressing up,her phone that she put on the table ringing.

She take it and saw Winwin's name on the screen.She answer the call.

M=Mirae
W=Winwin

M:Yeobeosaeyeo...

W:Ne,yeobeosaeyeo Mirae-ah.

M:Why you call me?Is there anything I can help you?

W:I'm at the playground near your apartment now.If you didn't come in 10 minutes,tommorow I will knock on your window again and I will never knock on your door.

Then,Winwin hung up.A few minutes later,Mirae come with a simple dressing.She wear a black jacket with a black tracksuit and a sneakers.

She walk towards the see-saw where Winwin had sat beside it.

"I'm coming.So,what do you want?"Mirae said while take a sit beside Winwin.

"Let's eat ramen."Winwin said with a smile.

Mirae rolled her eyes."Just about this why you call me to come here?"

"Let's eat first before we talked about something else..."

"Alright."

[To Be Continue…]

___________________________________________

A/N:The chapter 10 is out now😅I hope that you guys will like it.Today,I'm sad bcuz I miss someone.😖😖😞I miss that person so much.

Btw,please VOTE after you guys READ my story.

💕