12. conor maynard

the morning after with conor

i woke up, just in lacy pants and one of conor's oversized t-shirts that he'd given me to sleep in last night, and he was just in boxers that he'd put on last night before we went to sleep.

yawning, i sat up and stretched, running my fingers through my hair in an effort to de-tangle it slightly.

"morning, love." conor mumbled, opening his eyes to look at me and i smiled.

"g'morning." i smiled.

"do you want a cuppa?" he offered, sitting up as well.

"yeah, please." i said happily, "i'll go make it if you want."

"mm, thank you. everything's in the cupboard above the kettle, and the milk is in the fridge." conor said, snuggling back under the covers.

"your cute." i cooed adoringly.

"thanks." he laughed, and i got up.

"nicely done, i just saw your arse, babe." he chuckled.

"shut up." i pulled conor t-shirt i was wearing down at the back, as it'd ridden up a bit.

"i wasn't complaining." he smirked.

i laughed, "sugar?"

"of course." he grinned.

i went into conor's kitchen and put the kettle on, before grabbing two plain white mugs, putting sugar and a teabag into both.

i poured the water and added milk, then took out the teabags and put them in the bin.

after stirring the two mugs, i carried them upstairs, handing one to conor and keeping one for myself.

"thank you, love." he mumbled contentedly, and i sat next to him again.

i grabbed my phone and scrolled through my feed, before turning over and lying on my front.

"what's your snapchat?" i asked and conor handed me his phone so i could scan his snapcode and add him, then i added myself back on his phone.

going onto twitter on my phone, i felt conor grab my bum and i just continued to scroll through tweets, but i turned to grin at him, letting him know i was fine with what he was doing.

"i love your bum." conor mumbled and i laughed lightly, thanking him.

my phone rang and i picked it up, my dad's name appearing on the screen, "hey, dad."

"hey, y/n, how're you?"

"i'm good thanks, you?" i said.

"i'm good. i was just calling to ask what time you were planning on coming over today? it doesn't matter, i'm just wondering whether you want any meals." he said.

i quickly checked the time, it being 10.56, "i'll come over between half twelve and quarter to one, if that's okay?"

"of course, yeah. i'll order dominos for your lunch."

"thank you, dad."

"alright, i'll see you later." he said.

"bye." i smiled and hung up, before ordering an uber.

i got out of conor's bed and put on a bra, "can i keep this on?" i motioned to his shirt that i was wearing, "i don't really wanna put my dress back on." i said, as i'd met conor at a party last night, and i'd come home with him.

"yeah, that's fine." conor nodded with a grin, and got out of bed.

"thank you." i smiled, and he pulled me into a hug.

"have a good day, i'll see you soon." he said, and i nodded before he kissed me quickly.

"thank you, i'll text you." i said, and walked downstairs, my dress and shoes in my hands.