28. joe sugg

your first birthday as joe's girlfriend

i woke up and grabbed my phone, immediately going to snapchat and thanking my friends who had wished me a happy birthday.

i opened joe's snapchat, which was a photo of his abs and calvin klein boxers, the caption 'happy birthday baby xo'.

i replied, 'thank you ;) xxx', before getting up and pulling on a hoody over my pyjama top and shorts, and i walked downstairs.

"happy birthday." my dad grinned when i walked into the kitchen, and he left his cooking to come and hug me, "i'm making scrambled eggs and smoked salmon on toast."

"thanks, dad." i grinned, and walked into the living room.

"morning." i smiled to jane, my step mum, and she got up to hug me.

"happy birthday, chick." she smiled.

"thanks." i grinned, leaning down to fuss their dog, a labrador called charlie.

my fifteen year old little half sister, ran down the stairs a moment later, "happy birthday!" she grinned and i smiled, thanking her and pulling her into a hug.

a few minutes later, dad brought through breakfast, and we all sat and chatted as we ate, before i was handed presents.

i went over to my friend's house at about 7pm, as me and a few other friends were having a sleepover there, and a girls night to celebrate my birthday.

"happy birthday babe!" y/f/n squealed when i walked in and i grinned, hugging her.

in the next few minutes, three of my other friends arrived, and the five of us each had a glass of wine and sat on the sofas.

"babe, how're you and joe?" y/f/n asked and i lightly blushed.

"we're good, thanks." i playfully rolled my eyes.

"aw, it's nearly been too months, hasn't it?" y/f/n smirked and i nodded, "so, what's the lucky fella like in bed?"

"shut up." i laughed lightly.

"come on." y/f/n grinned.

"he's good.." i blushed

"and.." y/f/n prompted.

"he's really fit, and fuck, can that boy kiss, but he's also really caring." i said and they all cheered.

"that's so good." y/f/n smiled.

we all went to sleep in y/f/n's living room, on the floor surrounded by blankets, duvets and cushions, having all had a great, relaxed evening, our nails painted and skin glowing.

in the morning, i woke up just after 9am, and i noticed two of my friends were awake, so i got up and smiled to them, them following me as i walked into the kitchen an put the kettle on.

all of the girls and i had breakfast together a short while, before i drove straight to joe's house.

"hey." he grinned, pulling me into a hug and when he opened his door, "how was your birthday?"

"it was good, thank you." i smiled and he picked me up, my legs wrapping around his waist.

"good." he said, and carried me into his bedroom, laying me down on my back on his bed.

he hovered over me and leant down to kiss me, my hands moving up to cup his face.

joe and i went to mine at about 4pm, so i could get ready as he was taking me out for a late birthday dinner.