Misinterpretation

Harry's POV

I felt broken. My tears won't stop falling. Why did he leave me? I didn't even plan for any of this to happen. Everything that happened last night was a mistake. It all feels like a bad dream, and yet when I don't see him it all goes back to what happened last night. You should've seen the look on his face. He looked betrayed and broken also. 

"It's all my fault." I whispered to myself as the boys were discussing the next places to search for Louis."Maybe he'll be at--""It doesn't matter he won't be there anyways." I interrupted as I bit my lip and more tears started dripping. "But why did you do it Haz?" Liam asked as he sat down next to me. "That's the point." I hissed. "I ..I.. I don't know what happened.. she just.. she just threw herself at me.." I choked out in a muffle.

They stared at me with sympathetic eyes. Zayn then sat down beside me stroking my back. "So, you were drunk, and almost blanked out while holding to her neck, then it looked like you were definitely snogging her?" he asked while eyeing me. I nodded not looking at Zayn.

Liam and Niall looked at Zayn and he nodded approvingly. "It's the truth guys." he assured them, and they both nodded. Gotta leave it to Zayn to know if I'm lying.

~Flashback~

"No! leave me alone please." I slurred as the girl got closer. "Oh please, I need my first kiss from a real man." she winked at me. I felt so... so light-headed that it's not even funny, plus my vision is already starting to blur. "Look" I warned. "If you need me to sign something then--" She slammed her lips to mine. Crap, I'm blanking out, I can feel it. My energy felt drained and I couldn't push her away. I felt a fimiliar whimper as I tried positioning myself using her neck. My eyes almost, bulged out of it's socket when I saw him, Louis. "So it's over then..."he whispered as tears started dripping down his face. 

Crap, I neeed to catch him I thought as a sudden energy boost lead my legs to where Louis was. "Louis! WAIT!" I screamed as he got in the car. I saw him call somebody as he started his engine. Who could he be calling? "Lou!" I bellowed trying to get on his way, but failed. There goes my energy I thought as I collapsed kneeling on the floor. "Louis..." I whispered one last time as the blackness took over. 

~End Of Flashback~

 "We need to find him!!" Niall stated. "But where do we look?" Liam added. We were all pretty bloody knackered from searching all over the place the day before, and we couldn't find him anywhere. We tried calling Jay, and she said Louis didn't come home. Crap. And to think we thought we narrowed in his location.

"Hey!" Zayn smacked his forehead remembering something. "Did we even call his cell?" he asked. and we all eyed each other. "WE DIDN'T CALL HIM?!" I bellowed angrily. My hand then quickly clicked on his cellphone number. It beeped a few times which means he didn't turn it off. 

A huge air of relief flooded through all of us when we heard someone pick it up. "Hello?" El asked through the other side. I couldn't speak, and dropped my phone as I felt numb all-over. "He went to ... to Eleanor." I whispered to the boys, and they picked up the phone and started talking to her. I heard not a single word, as my hearing froze. Niall rubbed circles on my back. "Were bringing him back." he assured me. "Were bringing him back."

It took a few minutes to convince Eleanor since she had to ask Louis herself to get the approval. They fist pumped in the air, but frowned at me when I was about to join them. "Mate you can't come." Liam sighed. My eyes bulged and I chuckled slightly. "You've got to be kidding right?" I asked them, but they shook their heads finding no humor in it whatsoever. 

I just stood there looking at them for confirmation. "Harry we--" "Save it." I mumbled as I practically ran back to my flat. "Of course he doesn't want to see me. I did something horrible to him." I smiled weakly to myself. My eyes then peered into the drawer. "Maybe this will compensate." I told myself. 

Liam POV

We got to where Eleanor instructed us, and Louis gave some hugs mumbling his sorries.  "I just couldn't think properly." he barely whispered. He looked like a total wreck. His hair was tousled into a messy, uncombed mess, while his eyes lost it's shine.

"Let's go back Lou." I told him, and he just nodded. We were back in our own flats within minutes. Louis hesitated, but he opened the door. He turned to me realizing something. "Hey Li?" he asked. "Yeah?" I responded. " Was the door always open?" his voice faltered, and I shook my head. " Isn't Harry here? I saw him going in earlier." We went inside the house and heard no noise whatsoever. "Harry?" Louis called. "Harry!?" I called after him as Louis searched the rooms. He stopped infront of the semi-open room clenching his fists while he was gritting his teeth.

"HARRY!" He screamed as he opened the bathroom doors. I had no idea what he was talking about until I entered the room also. And there, lying on the floor, was no one other than Harry.