CHAPTER 12

Oppa

Hyerin ended the call and walked back to the girls, "Chief said he's going to get back up and they'll be at the downtown club tomorrow night."

Suji sat down on her bed and nodded her head, "We just need to make sure that the police get the E7."

"Yeah...and then we can have our lives back to normal," Soo Ah sighed and laid back on the bed.

"Unnies!!" Kyungmin ran into their room.

"Yea Kyungmin?"

"Come here!" Kyungmin grinned and ran back to the lounge.

The girls curiously followed her to the lounge.

"TADAH!!!" Kyungmin pointed at the shelf Kyungmin had in the lounge that had pictures of her 'family'.

"What are we exactly looking for?" Soo Ah stepped forward.

"This!" Kyungmin pointed out a picture frame of the three girls and Kyungmin together.

Soo Ah picked up the frame and stared at the photo, the other two walked up to her.

"Kyungmin when did you take the picture?" Suji asked.

"Hehe, I had to beg Hoseok oppa to take it secretly," Kyungmin giggled, "I told you if you need anything your best bet is Hoseok oppa."

"But...why?" Hyerin asked looking at the other photos, "This is for Bangtan family thought."

Kyungmin's face fell slightly, "But...you are part of the family."

Hyerin blinked slightly taken back, "We are?"

"Of course," Kyungmin smiled, "And family sticks together."

The girls felt a pang of guiltiness as they stared at the photo.

"We look cute don't we?" Kyungmin asked smiling brightly.

Soo Ah nodded slowly and smiled back, "We do."

*Knock Knock*

"Oh that must be the oppas, I asked them over for dinner, I hope you don't mind," Kyungmin asked.

"Oh..um..." Suji looked at the girls, "No it's ok..."

Kyungmin smiled again before running over to open the door.

"Soo Ah..." Suji looked at the photo again, "What about Kyungmin..."

"I know, but we have to do what's right," Soo Ah said, "We can't let the gang get away with all this."

Suji sighed, "I know...but still."

"But still nothing, we can't get attached to them," Hyerin reminded the two.

"I heard you liked the photo," Heseok interrupted them.

"Neh?!" the girls startled slightly.

"The photo," Hoseok asked again.

"Oh...yeah, it's really nice," Hyerin smiled.

"I personally told Kyungmin not to bother," Suga walked up to them.

Hyerin rolled her eyes and walked away to the kitchen.

"Hi to you too," Suga nodded as Hyerin walked past.

"Excuse us too," Soo Ah nodded slightly and walked to the kitchen with Suji.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------