T H I R T Y - O N E

| I need new music to listen to. Got any song suggestions? Also I wrote this like an hour ago and then wattpad CRASHED *frustrated sigh* so I had to write again sorry :/ |

-texts between y/n and Finn

Finn: hey babe

Y/n: hey

Finn: me. You. Walk around Central Park. 8:00. Be ready :)

Y/n: well okay then :)

Y/n POV

It was 7:45 p.m. I had a good enough amount of time to get ready.

I put on a purple, thin, jacket, with blue jeans, and a light amount of makeup.

*Ding dong*

I looked at myself in the mirror to make sure I looked okay then proceeded to opening the front door.

"Hey, lemme just go get my phone and then we can head out." I smiled, at the tall, curly headed boy.

"Take your time, love." Finn smiles.

I went into my room and grabbed my phone, putting it into front pocket of jacket.

I took a look in the mirror once more.. something was missing. I ran into the bathroom and took out a light pink shade of lipstick, quickly, but neatly, applying it on my lips.

"Okay. Ready Freddie?" I said walking towards Finn.

"Freddie? Y/n, are you cheating on me?" Finn playfully frowned, letting out a dramatic gasp.

I laughed, "oh my god. No!"

I locked the door to my house. And we walked hand-in-hand to Finn's car.

"M'lady," he smiled, opening the passenger door for me.

"Thank you."

-

"Finn!" I laughed, lightly hitting his chest. He had made a dirty joke and I could feel my cheeks burn slightly.

"Okay I'm sorry." He laughed, " I heard it was gonna rain.."

I looked up at the sky. It was cloudy and the air smelled like rain.

"Maybe "

We walked around the park talking about random things, laughing, reminiscing old memories.

Finn suddenly stopped walking.

"Finn?" I say, my eyebrows furrowing together.

"I felt a water drop on my nose." He said look up at the sky.

I felt one too, followed by another, and another, then multiple.

"Welp." Was all Finn managed to say.

"Dance with me?" I smirked.

"In the rain?" He asked.

"Yes!"

We danced, jumped, laughed, screamed in the rain. We were having fun, like always. It was always fun around Finn. I've known him since I was nine and he always made everything better. He was the love of my life, no doubt about it.

He had his arms on my waist and I had mine on his shoulders. It was like the scene of a movie. It was perfect.

That is until Finn stepped in the wrong spot causing him to slip and fall on the concrete, bringing me down with him.

"Owe!" He yelled.

I bursted out laughing and so did he.

I leaned my face closer to his, "is this the part where you kiss me?" He smirks.

"Can this be the part where you shut the fuck up?"

"Y/n, you should know that I never shut up." He smiled, looking down at my lips.

"Ugh just kiss me!" I laugh before he pulled me in for a kiss.

Yup this was definitely a scene in s movie.

"I love you." He said in between kisses.

"I love you too."

Well, look at that. Two kids in love kissing in the rain.. yup a movie scene.