Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Love isn't about how good he kiss, how tight is his hug, how fiery is his touch and how possessive are his words. Most of the time, the best part of love is tranquility. Calm love, hearing our tender heartbeats.

It was like a serene wave of emotions, not too intensified but too powerful. Love is a mixture of strength and weakness, isang klase ng panghihina na hindi kayang panghinayangan.

I was out of words. He's the Space Commander, my Peter who can stole my words away. A man with an eye of an ocean blue, having the kind of stares that can freeze my world in a moment.

I felt like the hand of the clock stopped and all we had right now is silence. His gentle arms around me, his warm breathing and the softness of his hair.

"I heard it..I heard it Behati..kanina pang nagpapaulit-ulit sa utak ko. Wala na..hindi na makakaahon Behati. I crashed.."

His last words are melting me.

Ilang minuto kaming tahimik sa isa't isa. Pero hindi ako tumigil haplusin ang buhok niya. Nakatitig ako sa kanya habang ginagawa ito.

How can I manage to talk and answer him properly if his eyes looked at me again?

But instead of giving him answer, I lowered myself until I finally reached his head. I lightly kissed him.

Ramdam ko ang biglang paghigpit ng yakap niya sa akin nang maramdaman niya ang ginawa ko.

"Hey, Peter.." I whispered.

Unti-unti niyang inangat ang kanyang paningin sa akin. My hands went on his shoulder as our faces are inches away.

"Hey, Behati.."

I can't help but to smile when he played the tip of his nose against mine, just like an innocent kid.

"Yes, you love me so much.." Dito na ako tuluyang tumawa sa kanya.

"Pedro—you are just—" my words were stopped by his forefinger on my lips.

"Today, there will be no imaginations. That is an order. Copy?" I grinned.

"Copy that,"

Lumabas na kami ni Pedro ng kwarto. We planned to tour the whole place while waiting for my cousin.

Habang naglalakad kami ay ramdam kong nakailang subok si Pedro na hawakan ang kamay ko. He tried, a lot of times. At sa tuwing lumilingon ako sa kanya ay kung saan niya inilalagay ang kamay niya.

He was like a teenage boy attempting his first move for a girl. He's cute and annoying yet funny. Sa ikalimang subok niya ay naiinis na ako, I grabbed his hand and I tightly gripped it.

"No more problems, Commander?"

"Inunahan mo ako,"

"Because you are so hesitant,"

"I was just trying to be safe, it's either you'll punch me or you'll call me a clingy idiot." Ngusong sabi nito.

I laughed.

"Do you think I can do that?" I asked to annoy him more.

"Yes, it was just my imagination." Lalong lumakas ang pagtawa ko.

Nagdiretso kami sa restaurant at hindi niya pinakawalan ang kamay ko. Binitawan niya lamang ito nang nag-order siya ng pagkain namin.

Nang kuhanin na ng waiter ang order ay hinanap niyang muli ang kamay ko.