Chapter 19 - Is This Real? (Edited)

Very important author's note:

I have been getting lately comments about the phrase "I never knew angels could be black".
What I mean by it is when you think of an angel you think of white clothing so that phrase is saying that angels can be angels if they wear white or black or any color CLOTHES.
Honestly I am disappointed to think that some might think I mean something else. The phrase is now explained and any comment regarding that sentence will be deleted.

Kindly respect that decision as I don't want any fued or misunderstanding. I allow people to share their opinions freely but any comment that might spark some tension will be gone.

Thank you.

                      ......................

Rose POV :

Noooooo

I was practically screaming in my head. Was this the way I die?

I opened my eyes quickly when I felt the weight lifted. He was pushed off of me. I sat immediately and the sight infront of me made me smile and sigh in relief. I never knew angels could be black.

The black wolf stood infront of me protectively and growled at the - now laying on the floor- wolf who was on me. The blue eyed beast attacked him and mercilessly bit his neck managing to cut the head off as he threw it to a tree. The dead wolf returned to his human form and the sight made me nauseous.

The black wolf turned his head to me and inspected me to see if I was hurt. I gulped when I saw how close he was. I was sitting and he was taller than me. Suddenly a bunch of wolves came running to our direction. He snarled at them and turned his gaze to the sand color wolf. Who I believe used to be Marcus. I guess.

The sand color wolf or Marcus - maybe - had a dead wolf infront of him. He looked at the black wolf before he nodded. He came to me lifted me up so I was sitting on his back. I clutched the light colored fur as he ran with such a speed. I turned to see the black wolf fighting three wolves like they were nothing to him.

I closed my eyes a bit when I turned. The wolf was ranning in a high speed thay I could barely open my eyes due to the wind. He was running through the grass and branches which kept sticking in my hair.

The only light I was able to see was the moonlight, shining through the trees of the forest.

I could see in the distance what looked like a house

I could see in the distance what looked like a house. We came closer to it and we got in. The house was abandoned and empty. Not a single light in it just the moon rays enetring from the ceiling cracks.
I got off of the wolf and started to wander around. It was small and dusty. It looked kind of creepy.

Creepy? ... Oh my... I turned around to see the wolf who once was Marcus when I repeated the word in my mind. The wolf looked at me with sad eyes then lowered his head before he transformed into Marcus. I widened my eyes and felt my knees tremble. This couldn't be happening.