22. joe sugg

your best friend joe joining you in the hot tub

i sighed, being really tired, having spent the previous night and morning flying out to la with all of the guys, but i'm never able to sleep on planes, so i hadn't slept other than just an hour last night, before we went to the airport.

"i'm gonna go to my room and get in the hot tub." i explained to the boys as i got up, "i'll see you all tomorrow." i smiled, hugging josh, jack, conor and caspar, joe being in the toilet.

i went to mine and joe's room, the two of us sharing as we were best friends and didn't mind.

i undressed, just putting on bikini bottoms, not bothering with a bikini top, and i just grabbed a towel as i went outside and turned on the hot tub, which was pretty secluded, and only accessible from mine and joe's room.

i tied my hair up in a bun, and, getting in, i relaxed from the warmth and bubbles, and sat so that the water came up to about my collarbones.

after about ten minutes, i heard joe open the doors and come and sit on the side of the hot tub.

"hey." i smiled.

"hey, are you alright?" he asked, taking off his shoes and putting his feet into the water.

"yeah, i was just tired so i came up. you can join me if you want." i offered and he nodded, taking off his shirt and shorts.

"are you naked?" he asked.

"i just have bikini bottoms on." i said, chuckling lightly, not really being self conscious in front of joe, as he'd walked in when i was in the shower or bath or getting changed many times, and i'd done the same to him.

"okay." he said and pulled off his boxers quickly, getting into the hot tub next to me, and i laughed at him.

he sat next to me and i rested my head on his shoulder, his arm loosely going around my waist, his palm resting on my hip.

i sighed, and looked up at him, and he looked down at my lips, before looking back up to my eyes, then back down to my lips, before he leant forwards slowly and kissed me.

we've hugged, seen each other naked, he's grabbed my bum playfully, and we've quickly kissed before, but we've never done anything more, or as more than best friends, so i was surprised when he kissed me, but happy.

he pulled me to sit on his lap, straddling him, and one of his hands stayed on my hip, the other moving down to grab my bum, as i cupped his face with one hand, the other going into his hair.

he moved the hand that had been on my waist, and slowly moved it under the waist band of my bikini bottoms, giving me time to object, which i didn't.

picking me up, having got a semi, joe carried me back into our room and lay me on my back on the bed, and tugged my bikini bottoms down.

joe peppered kisses down my neck, leaving a couple of hickeys, "are you alright with this?" he whispered and i nodded.

"yeah." i said, him coming back up to kiss me, his hand returning to my core as he rubbed me gently.

"good, i've wanted to do this for so long." he groaned, a smirk on his lips.

"me too." i said, rubbing my fingers through his hair and tugging on it lightly.

"are you ready?" he mumbled, and when i nodded he thrusted into me and we both moaned, so he kissed my lips again, before pressing kisses down my neck.

i woke up, in joe's arms, the two of us still naked, and he smiled at me, mumbling, "good morning."

"morning." i returned his smile, and followed his gaze to my collarbones where i had a single love bite from him.

he leant forwards to kiss me softly, before we both got up and got ready to get breakfast with the guys, and thankfully nothing between joe and i was awkward, and, for the rest of the holiday, without anyone else knowing, joe and i often made out and sometimes went a bit further.