20. Cute jock.

POV Lotus.

"She's mine." My mate growled lowly as he leaned against the door frame.

"You're his mate?!" Camaria exclaimed shocked as she stood up. "Why didn't you tell me?" She asked, looking back and forth between Giovanni and I.

"I don't know!" I shrugged. "You kept saying you were going to be the Luna of this pack. So I thought that I was just his second chance mate or something."

"You're not." Giovanni shook his head. "You're my first and only mate."

"What about me?" Camaria pouted up at my mate.

"You're not his mate." Raymond barked with a glare on his face.

"I'm the love of his life!" She yelled. "I'm his first everything!" She screeched, waving her arms and my heart broke. I waited for him but he didn't even wait for me.

"You should leave before Ava gets here." Raymond stated.

"I'm not going anywhere!" She screamed. "I belong here! This is my pack."

"This is MY pack, not yours and you will leave." Giovanni snarled angrily.

"Ey, what's with all the yelling?" Ava asked as she stood behind my mate.

"It's nothing." Isaac and Ray said in sync.

"Oh, it's definitely something." Ava mumbled as she forced Giovanni through the door so she could as well. "Camaria?" She asked with anger laced in her voice.

"Ava." Giovanni said with a warning tone but she ignored him as her eyes turned black. With a loud battle scream she charged as Camaria with her claws out, ready for attack.

"AVA!" I shouted and she froze, right before her claws could come in contact with Camaria's face.

"How did you do that?" Isaac muttered confused.

"Ava, calm down." I ordered as I grabbed her hand and pulled her behind me. "Just stay behind me."

"Lotus." She growled at me as her claws dug into my arm. I glared at her, making her lower her gaze to the floor and release my arm.

"Camaria, get out!" Giovanni ordered and the girl refused to bow her head to the Alpha Male. "OUT!" He roared as he started to shake and his eyes turned black.

"Giova-" Camaria was stopped by Giovanni, who grabbed her throat and squeezed it. His claws dug into her neck while he lifted her feet off the floor and my eyes widened.

"Giovanni." I whispered as I stepped between them. "Giovanni, listen to me. You are better than this and she is so not worth it."

"Amaris." He growled and his gaze turned to me.

"You said it yourself, no innocent women and children." I put my hand on his chest, a mate's touch can calm you down.

"She is not innocent!" He snarled.

"To me she is, she didn't do anyhting from to me." My other hand went to his cheek and he leaned into my touch. "I'm asking you, let her live." I whispered, staring into his black orbs. He scowled but let her drop to the floor.

"Throw her off the pack territory and tell the guards to kill her on sight if she dares to come again." He ordered as Camaria laid on the floor, coughing like her life depended on it.

"This isn't over." She growled as Raymond and Elijah, who just showed up a second ago, dragged her out of the house.

"It is, otherwise your life will be over." Ava growled.