Chapter 6

Clarence White
I woke up looking to the left of me seeing Deyjah sleeping oh so peacefully so I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek I noticed that we both were naked making me chuckle.

I got up and walked in my bathroom looking in the mirror seeing that I had 3 hickeys on my neck making me smile and think about last night.

I had to think about something else because I was getting hard.

I raised the toilet seat up and started to do my business. Once I was done I shook my dick off and flushed the toilet then I washed my hands.

I heard my phone ringing as I walked in the room picking my phone up seeing it was my babymama making me groan and sigh.

"Hello?"

"Boy don't be answering like that? What yo girlfriend over your house or something?"

"Man what do you want? Stop worrying about my woman and tell me why you called me"

"I got business to take care of so I need you to come get your kids round 1 something"

"Alright"

"Ok then.. you not gonna tell me goodmorning and ask me what I'm doing?"

"Good morning Joyce and I honestly don't care what you're doing just have my kids ready by the time I get there"

I hung the phone up and sat it on my nightstand.

I leaned over on the bed and took the cover off Deyjah softly slapping her booty as she moved around.

"Hmm?" She softly groaned.

"Get up baby we gotta go grocery shopping I need some food" I told her as she whined. "Stop all that whining"

"Baby what time is it?" She asked as I looked at my phone and seen it was 10:30.

"It's 10:30 I have to pick my kids up around 1 something and Ian got no food so we need to get some" I told her as she rubbed her eyes and sat up.

"I'm so sore" she mumbled as she pouted.

"Aww baby I'm sorry that pussy was good I couldn't help myself I had to hurt it" I said as she mugged me making me laugh. "I'm just playing baby I'll make you feel better when we get back"

"Ok I'm about to get up" She said as she got up. "Have you showered yet?"

"Nah we gone shower together" I smirked as she looked at me and laughed.

"No we not cause we not having sex again I am so sore" she said as I slapped her booty making her moan. "C'mon babe stop it"

"Ok but come on let's shower together" I told her as she looked at me and walked in the bathroom.

"I already know you want some more of this good pussy so come on" she said as I cheesed and ran in the bathroom with her.

We ended up having a quickie in the shower.

That girl is blessed and I'm glad I got her before anyone else did I'm not gonna mess up at all because I'm gonna propose to her soon.