2

•     •      •     •      •     •     •     •     •  

(going to be first POV for Taehyung, but not for alphas (most of the time))

                    Omega

   I was very enthusiastic to be able to meet my band members. I have been kept hidden because they where all single alphas, and they needed to prepare me. I never understood why people always seemed to take extra measures to keep alphas away from me when I see girl omegas going about their life like it's nothing. What makes me so different?

When I first met the alphas, they all smelled really great. It was a mixture of all sorts of smells that I love. I could tell I must have had a smell too because they kept sniffing the air. I just hoped I didn't smell bad.

The second thing I noticed was that they all seemed to be very attractive. Now, I've always known I was gay, and it's known that boy omegas are always bisexual or gay. It's also known that any alpha doesn't have to be gay to be attracted to a male omega.

They were all a little taller and buffer than me, but I didn't mind. It was quite nice to be surrounded by such male hormones. When we took our photos, I couldn't help but have a sense of security wash over me. Being suffocated with big alphas made me feel safe and protected. The girl who trained me had warned me that as time passed and I started to trust them more the feeling would get stronger.

When we got to the house we would be staying at as a group, I was very surprised to see how messy it was. There was a lot of dishes in the sink, clothes thrown over chairs and on the floor, and noodle cups and soda cans left on the tables and counters.

My omega instinct kicked in immediately, going over and starting to clean the living room. I heard the guys follow behind me, "Tae, what are you doing?" I heard one of them say.

"I need to clean," I simply say, making a pile of the trash.

"Why? You just got here, omega, no need to clean our house," the person chuckled, walking closer.

A hand stopped my from picking up a candy rapper, making my body freeze. My inner wolf was screaming that an alpha was touching me and addressing me as omega. Which was a big deal. I looked over to see Namjoon who had my arm in his grasp.

He had really pretty eyes.

"Please, let us show you around," he says, turning me around. The other members were still filing in, some already laying on the couch.

"Guys," Namjoon calls, getting their attention.

Jungkook groaned, getting up from the couch he was laying on. He walked over, and stood by me. I could feel his stare, and when I looked over my cheeks started to heat up. He was licking his bottom lip as he stared, and it was really affecting me. This boy was really freaking hot.

"Jungkook! Snap out it," Yoongi snapped, hitting the back of his head. Jungkook gasped, glaring at the older.

"Okay, well this is the living room, and over there is the kitchen through those doors," Namjoon explained, guiding me to a hallway, "this is where our rooms are. We all share a room, but you will get one alone for obvious reasons."

I nodded and he pointed to each door telling me who stayed where. He then showed me my room. It was pretty small, but it wasn't like I was expecting luxury.

"Thank you," I smiled up at him, sitting on the bed, putting my two bags Hoseok brought in for me down. Namjoon smiled back, looking me over before he closed the door, leaving me by myself.

I sighed, finally getting use to the smell of so many alphas. I decided to unpack, putting my clothes in my little closet. I went to the one bathroom in the small house, putting my toothbrush and makeup in one of the drawers. I tidied up before going back to my room.

I decided to change into my pajamas, seeing it's a little past six. I grabbed my leggings and an old faded pink shirt, slipping them on.

A knock at my door startled me. I opened the door, being met with Jin. He looked me up and down before speaking, "Uhh, dinner is ready."

I smiled, "Oh! Did you make it?"

Jin nodded and pointed with his head, indicating he wanted me to follow him, "Yes, I usually cook dinner when I get the chance," he says.

Walking behind him, I noticed that he had very broad shoulders. His blonde hair peeked out from the pink hoodie he was wearing and I had to actually look up to see his eyes when he spoke to me. I quite liked being smaller than him.

I heard the others chatter as we emerged from the living room, Jin letting me sit at the head of the table so I wouldn't be squished between the others.

"Thank you," I say before sitting down.

The guys start eating immediately, and I patiently wait until they are done so I can get some food.

The person close to my left, Jimin, looked over at me before stealing the bowl of bread, passing it to me. I smiled, "Thank you."

He smirked, and began eating. They started talking about random things, not bothering with manners. Seeing that made me relax a little, knowing I didn't have to act a certain way around them.

"Taehyung, how do you like the food?" Hoseok asks.

I swallow the food in my mouth, smiling widely, "It's very good!"

Jin smiles, and picks his plate up to put in the sink. He stands there for a minute. "Tae, would you like to come to the store with me?" Jin asks.

I perk up, "Now?"

"No, tomorrow."

I nod, "I would love to."

Jin smiles, walking out the room. The guys start to finish, putting their empty plates into the sink. I watch them leave except Jungkook who continued to eat as well.

"Are you a slow eater too?" I ask, making his look up with a mouth full. His cheeks where puffed out, and he stopped chewing and glanced at me.

"Huh?"

I started to giggle. Jungkook was so cute. He started to chew his food again until he swallowed, "I tend to over eat," he finally says.

I eat the rest of my food, getting up and washing my plate. I couldn't stand to leave the others unwashed, so I cleaned them as well.

"Why do you always clean everything?" Jungkook asks, coming up behind me. I could feel his dominating presence close, but I didn't stop my actions.

"It's an instinct," I say, trying to breath in his scent.

He hums, placing his plate in the sink, "Omega instinct?" He asks, his lips close to my ear.

I stop my movements, my mind telling me to let Jungkook control me. I blink when I feel his presence moved away.

I turn around and see him taking in a deep breath, "Sorry," he mumbles before walking out.

I sigh and turn back to my dishes. Living with alphas is a little harder than I thought it would be.

———

What do you guys think of this so far?