Awaken the Relic

A/N: The video has nothing to do with the chapter, since I don't have anything pic related to the chapter. So, I just went ahead and put this, enjoy the music though.

The sun is shining brightly at the sanctuary and the (H/C) haired guardian is not taking it very likely, he let out a grunt and rolled over on his bed but ended up hearing a thud as he fell down on his bed.

(Y/N)'s POV:

I woke up suddenly when I heard a thud on the floor knowing that it was me who fell on the floor, I sit up and groaned as I rubbed my eyes. "Damn, I guess I forgot to close the curtains." I said as I stood up and closed it feeling a close resemblance to Tokoyami's room. If you're wondering why I know this, its pretty much that you don't actually wanna know. I took a deep sigh and grabbed a towel then walked to the bathroom to take a bath and start the day.

After my bathroom routine, I got dress for today, wearing my standard guardian uniform as I head downstairs. While walking, I noticed all of the people gathering in front of a large hologram screen as it shows U.A. and what will be happening in today's event.

This got me curious as I went close to the area, while walking I saw some fellow guardians looked at me as if they saw a ghost or something. "Isn't that (Y/N)?" "When did he get back?" "Its a good thing he's safe." these were all I heard from them as Aiko greeted me as I reached the area.

"Morning (Y/N)! Looks like U.A. has its sports festival today." she said as I nodded in agreement. "Looks like it, I hope they do well." I said as I took out my phone as I typed something and puts it away moments later.

"And now a word from Class 1-A's Katsuki Bakugou." Midnight said as Bakugou went in front and faced the audience. "This is gotta be good." I said as Aiko looked at me, seemingly curious as she looked at the screen. "I'm going to be the #1 hero!" Bakugou said as this earned a lot of boos from the crowd.

"Well, that's a way to make a statement." Aiko said as I let out a chuckle. "Well, that's Bakugou for you." I said as I walked away and Aiko yelled. "Aren't you gonna watch the festival?" she said as I raised my hand and waved off. "Nope, I have a busy day ahead. Just tell me the results." I said as she sighed and watched the whole festival.

Midoriya's POV:

I sighed as I saw Kacchan get off the stage and looked around. 'If only you're here (Y/N.)' I thought as I felt my phone vibrated for a little as Midnight said that the first event will start shortly which is an obstacle course, she dismissed us and went to the area where the event will take place. Upon arriving, I saw some of the class has their phone out, knowing that I didn't only got the message, I open up my phone and saw the message quickly opening it and saw one of the contacts that I always knew.

From: (Y/N)
To: Class 1-A

So, this may be a little sudden, but, I wish you all good luck and I hope you do your best in the festival. Win or lose, you did your best and that's all that matters. Plus Ultra!

My eyes started to tear up a little as the others did as well, seeing his name one more time brings determination to the class as I put it away, hearing Midnight that the event will start as I get into position. "I won't let you down (Y/N)." I said as the event started.

(Y/N)'s POV:

As soon as I left, I went to my private training ground as I hold two relic hammers on both of my hands recalling that the tale between the hammers is that it is used to defeat any sort of demons if it reached its certain awakening point. I sighed and attempted to recreate it when I was little, but it didn't work.

As I hold the hammers tightly, I applied a little magic on both of them as I concentrate on attempting to recreate the relic once again. As I do this, I heard the door open and out of instinct, I swing one of the hammers and the figure quickly guarded it.

"Nice reflexes still (Y/N)." he said as I saw that it was master, guarding it with his daggers, I smirk as I swing the other hammer at him but quickly pushed me away. I hold the hammers tightly and took a deep breath, charging at him at full speed as I swing the hammers at him, dodging everything I swing at him. "Come on, you can do better than that." he said as the Bloodstone started to glow.

"Could it be?" he said as my (E/C) eyes turned to red and charged at him again, swinging it again and again earning a golden glow from them. As he sees this, he took the time to charged at me with his dagger and soon enough I clashed both of the hammers and it glowed brighter, sending a shockwave as the master got hit by it and flew a meter away.

 As he sees this, he took the time to charged at me with his dagger and soon enough I clashed both of the hammers and it glowed brighter, sending a shockwave as the master got hit by it and flew a meter away

The glow began to stop as the hammer I was holding has a bladed edge on opposite sides and electric surges towards it. "Is this the relic?" I asked as I look at it and the Bloodstone stopped and my eyes turned back to normal.

"Apparently, yes, this is the fabled Bashers of the Mage." he said as the blades retracted back and it left me with two golden hammers. He placed a hand on my shoulder and nodded.

"You are ready to fight the demon."