-First Day-

Lafayette's POV

I wake up to my alarm clock,  and I gently turn it off,  getting up and taking a shower. Today was my first year of college and all my friends were gonna be with me!
I quickly get out of the shower and dry my hair, getting dressed in my usual outfit,  a pair of pastel pink jeans with a white crop top and my pink high tops.  I brushed my hair and put it into its usual bun.  I smile and grab my bags,  heading down to greet my mother. She smiled at me.  "Lafayette, you will visit and call me,  won't you,  my son?" she asked.  Tears rolled down my face "of course mama!" I say.  She smiles and kisses all over my face.  "make me proud,  my child. "

I smile and wipe my tears, heading to my car.  I put my bags in my car and my mother drove me to the college.
I kissed her goodbye and grabbed my bags.  I heard someone call my name and I looked up,  seeing Peggy.  "LAFFY TAFFY!!!!!" She screamed, tackling me in a hug. Soon the rest of my friends joined,  Laurens, Alex, Hercules, Eliza, and Angelica were all there to greet me. We went to the office and grabbed our papers to see what dorms we were in.
"I share a room with alex? Sweet!" John said, high giving alexander.  Peggy smiled, she shared a room with Maria. Angelica and Eliza shared a room.  They all looked at me,  "who's your roommate?"
I looked down at my paper and my smile dropped.

They all raised an eyebrow,  "who is it laf? Is it that charles Lee guy because I swear I will kick his a-" John started but alex shut him up.  "who is it?" he asked.
"Thomas motherfucking Jeffershit."
They all groaned.  "I thought he was out of your life,  but yet here he is again!" Hercules said. Eliza shook her head.  "Tell us if he does anything to you." I nodded and headed to my dorm.

°°°

I got to my dorm,  1781.  I opened the door and saw there were two rooms.  Thomas wasn't here yet so I immediately chose the better room and started unpacking my stuff.  I had just finished when suddenly I heard the dreaded sound of the door opening. Thomas had arrived.
I walked out into the main room and we made eye contact.
"Well if it isn't Lafaggot" he said.
"well if it isn't Jeffershit" I said back.
This was gonna be a long couple of years.

--------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Here's the first chapter! I know it sucks but they will get better as I go on,  I promise.  Thank you for reading!!!
-Lafayette