The one and only...

Author note (PLEASE READ)- As promised a quicker update but I had made a quick change. I was to lazy to go back and change it in the book so I'll be doing it later but what I've changed is that the Hokage has no idea about Kohana's and Akio's past meaning he has no idea they pretty much know the future and from what world they came from. Also just like to quickly add I'm still not sure if I wanna continue this... I haven't seen Naruto in a really long time so this probably won't have anything to do with the episodes maybe a bit but not so much... I'm not really good at writing fanfics even though that's the only thing I published that's just cause I don't think my own original story ideas are good enough... Anyways enjoy!!

I woke up with a jolt. The sun was out yet no Akio. I pouted my lips as I looked around the room Kayla was still asleep at the corner of the bed. I slipped out of the bed trying not to wake the little pup. I opened the door as quietly as I could and walked into the kitchen.

I glanced around the room then noticed a note on the table. I walked over and curiously read it over.

"You looked to peaceful to wake up. I'm training with Kakashi, I hope you don't get into to much trouble with Sensei Iruka!
~Alpha"

There had been a heart at the end of the note and I couldn't help but smile and roll my eyes at this. There were a plate of cookies and I took one happily munching on it as I walked back into the room to change. I wore shorts with a tang top as well as a buttoned up jacket though I didn't bother with the buttons. I put my hair in a quick ponytail to lazy to do anything else.

As I finished Kayla had just woken up watching me curiously as I dashed around the room getting ready. I paused to give her some food and water then continued to dash around to make sure I had everything. I pursed my lips when I was finally ready and as I walked out Kayla had ran up behind me to catch up.

When I had finally made it to class (which I took my time getting there since I was already late) Sensei Iruka was explaining something about transformation and paused to see who walked in. "Nice of you to join us Kohana" He said in sarcasm but still offered me a smile and I grinned in return. "It's my pleasure Sensei" I responded and a few giggles had come from the class.

I skipped to my seat and sat next to Naruto still smiling as I glanced at him then to the front of the class. Instead of paying attention like any smart person would be doing especially since I'm not even from this universe I had started to doodle in my notebook not really noticing what was going on. That is until Kayla started to bark but not that loud while tugging on me.

I looked up curious and noticed that everyone was heading out the classroom. I immediately stood up and ran to catch up to the class with Kayla right behind me. I stepped out outside where everyone had already been standing forming an open circle. Since I was the last one (and sadly short) I had to stand on my tippy-toes to see clearly what was going on. From what I could see Naruto and Sasuke were in the middle both in a fighting position. I sighed shacking my head but I couldn't stop the smile that appeared on my face.

Kayla let out a small bark as she ran around the crowd back and forth. I watched her curiously as I listened to the sounds of the kunai as the two fought. "Sasuke will obviously win. Naruto isn't strong enough to beat him" Sakura said in front of me as she watched the fight (mostly Sasuke really) her eyes large. "For now that is" I muttered under my breath. She turned to look at me confusion taking over her expression. "What do you mean?" Her tone was a mixture of confusion and disbelief as she tilted her head to the side.

My only response was to smile and shake my head "you'll see."

In the end Sasuke had of course won but Naruto had still put up a good fight. At least I think... I couldn't see the whole thing clearly. Everyone had gotten a chance to fight with a partner but I convinced Sensei Iruka to just let me sit out and take notes. And surprisingly I actually did! It was already the end of the day and everyone was leaving.

Just as I was about to walk out Sensei Iruka had stopped me. "Kohana can we have a quick talk?" I spun around curiously to look at him. "What's up?" I asked walking up to him. "So I know you've just started training and we are pretty far in. I'm not sure how much training you got before you came here and how much you know. The class is starting to train for large tests coming up and you may not understand." I wasn't completely focused on him only half of my mind was bothering to listen while the other half wondered if we'd be able to eat ramen for dinner. Okay maybe less than half was bothering to listen but hey at least their was a small part that listened.

"So I had gotten you a training partner!" Iruka finally finished and suddenly all my attention was on him. "T-training partner?" I asked confused as I scratched the back of my head. "I-I'm sure there is no need for that... I can learn myself..." I tried to come up with an excuse as quick as I can. Like I could do ninja training. I'm not even sure I'd be able to... I've never even tried to before and Akio never told me if he had tried.

Sensei Iruka looked at me with a confused expression probably wondering why I was so nervous about it. "Well it's kinda to late now. I've already asked someone and they happily agreed" when he said 'happily agreed' he smiled a forced smile like he was trying to hide the fact that this person probably wanted nothing to do with it. He wouldn't even look at me in the eyes.

I took a deep breath my hand rested on my neck. I couldn't give anything away what could I say? 'Oh thanks but no thanks I'm kinda incapable of doing anything ninja related'? I shook my head and forced a smile as I looked up at him once again. "Alright I guess if it'll help..." I paused fiddling with a piece of my hair. "Who is the poor soul?"

"That would be me" a low voice had said. I spun around on my heel to look at the door where the voice had come from. Ah of course... I let out a groan as I looked at the one and only...