The accident

Introduction
Sarah was  returning from her work ,that is  killing people and working as a faithful employee to her boss.

Till that day she didn't  have  any connections to the  feelings and stuff ,for her money and loyalty were her  only religion,aim and happiness.

Jimin is a handsome, rich and spoiled  son of a CEO . His hobbies are  breaking hearts of girls and motto is well... enjoying his life to the fullest every moment.

____________________
Jimin's pov

Today's party was awesome,that happiness when I break hearts are becoming too addictive day by day.

*Vision blurs*

Oh I shouldn't have driven myself after rounds of alcohol.control, right turn...arghh I crashed with a car .

"Oh shit " I murmured to myself.

I got down from the car and saw the damages made

"Ohh ,what will I answer dad..repairing my favourite Ferrari after this is a waste of time" I spoke to myself in anger.

There was a hot girl  in the car who was unconscious."That girl is so dead today "I thought and I went near her when  she woke up slowly.

"Get up, you need to pay for what you have done" I shouted.

"What the hell, you drunk a**hole crashed in my car and you are asking me to repay"she shouted.

No girl has ever spoken to me like that . I banged her against the car and said "that's too much for a little girl like you".

She wasn't how I estimated, within a fraction of second she turned and I was in her place where she was and she grabbed my collar. My eyes widened in shock.

We were really too close, I could even feel her breathing . Suddenly  she pushed me away giving a strong glare.

That attitude really attracted me, I  silently  gave her a cheque of $2000 , eventhough knowing it won't take that much to repair.

" Keep the extra as change if you want babes" I winked playfully at her while she gave me the angry look .

" Man she is something I want now " I smirked running my hands in my hair.

To be continued
_____________________________