six

6 | six
third point of view

"winwin, i need to speak to you."

the chinese boy stood up at the sound of his senior's voice. he walked over to jaehyun, who leaned against the door frame, arms crossed, gaze focused, shirt tucked seductively into his pants―

"jung jaehyun," yuta called out suddenly from the back, making the chattering class quieten as everyone listened to the conversation between the two flower boys.

"yes?" jaehyun replied.

"what are you doing here?"

"visiting my friend. why?"

"is winwin just a friend to you?"

winwin became nervous. he didn't like where the conversation was going.

"why? you jealous?"

the class erupted into low howls.

"piss off, jaehyun."

"let's go," winwin muttered, wanting jaehyun to ignore yuta's pettiness. thankfully, the older boy only glared at yuta as winwin dragged him outside.

"i-i'm so sorry," winwin stuttered as soon as he closed the door. "yuta keeps acting like that, a-and it's dumb, so just ignore―"

"what's your relationship with him?" jaehyun questioned.

"nothing!" he replied immediately. "you'd never catch us together outside of class!"

"how about inside class?"

"hyung," winwin pouted, "why are you asking pointless questions? all he does is torment me. even you know that."

"then why does he always ask about you? because of him, i can't―"

jaehyun stopped himself mid-sentence, making winwin frown.

"what? because of him you can't what?"

"nothing," jaehyun sighed, rubbing his temples. "go to class. we'll talk later."

winwin pouted. "i'll see you at lunch then."

jaehyun only nodded as he walked away from a lonely winwin.