C. 36

"Now, where next?" He drags the knife slowly down her body to her stomach, then down to her left upper thigh before stopping abruptly there."Here?"He asks her curiously, waiting for her opinion. She shakes her head no, she wouldn't be able to stand the pain again. Not again.

He frowns deeply, "No? But you said you wanted to play...well you can't go back on your word now! We just started!"

***

Y/N feels herself turn cold at his words, the aching of her shoulder becomes irrelevant when he, for a second time,
brings the knife up above her thigh before harshly bringing it down. This time he doesn't cover her mouth as she bellows in agony. She sees him smile above her.

This pain is worse, far worse than her shoulder. Her vision is blurry from the intense, sharp pain and she begins to pitifully weep again. Screaming with tears still continuously streaming down her cheeks.

"See, it wasn't that bad!" His hand caressed her cheek, disgust fills her."Master says it's time to find Tobias now. Even though I want to mess around more, we have to listen. I'll let you hold onto the knife until we find him." Tim stands above her, a sinister grin crawling across his lips, "Now go! Hurry and go find him! I'll give you a 3-minute head start!"

Y/N stares at him weakly, she can't sputter out words through the flaming pain of still having the knife sticking out of her thigh. She feels lightheaded, her limps feel cold and heavy.

"I said go!" Tim snaps at her angrily, yanking her to her feet by her shoulder. She's too exhausted to react in pain."You have 3 minutes to run to go find Tobias, starting now."

As much as she wanted to collapse, she limped out of the room. The knife was still in her leg, she was too afraid to take it out knowing it would hurt. She couldn't go through it again. It would break her and she knew she would probably collapse.

Spotting her journal on the kitchen table while making her way to the front door, she stuffs it in her pocket. It was too precious to leave behind, even in her situation. She knows that may seem crazy, especially in her position, but her journal was her unspoken voice.

Then to her best ability, she leaves the cabin as fast as she could, dragging one leg behind her while also putting little weight in it.

Her heart is pounding, her panicked breath is like thunder in her ears, thigh burning, lungs on fire, hoping she wouldn't trip. Adrenaline almost bursting through her skin and her eyes filled with fear, screams locked in her throat.

With each footfall, a jarring pain shoots ankle to knee, ankle to knee. Rain is pelting against her skin like bullets causing her hair and clothing to be soaked, sticking to her skin. The sun didn't make her feel any warmer.

She continued on hoping Toby was close by. The hope that he was somewhere near her encouraged her to keep moving.

She breathes through her mouth in heavy gasps, just for a second, she looks up at the sky and everything seems to slow down. The rain falling from the sky, the gray clouds moving away from the run.

For a second, she forgets the pain.

That was until she trips over her own feet and falls forward onto the ground. She uses her wrist to stop from falling on the knife, only to end up twisting it in the process and wincing. She's having a great day, you know?

It was hard to stand back up, but slowly with effort, she managed to and began to run again. This time without taking her eyes off the ground, fearing next time she would land on the knife.

Her sides begin to hurt, her leg and right arm begin to turn numb, left wrist following shortly behind. She knows she shouldn't stop running, but she can't go on in her state. It hurts too much. She couldn't take the pain of it all.

Y/N stops at a tree and leans against it, she is wheezing at this point with her legs shaking. Her head is thrown back with her eyes half-lidded staring dully ahead of her. She could barely stand up with her legs yet she pushed through it, just for a while longer.

She begins to limp forward again, this time speed walking. She didn't have the energy to run anymore, the Adrenaline is gone now. She is left exhausted, scared. She looks behind her every few seconds to see if Tim has followed her.

Just as she is about to give up, she sees a familiar figure in the distance. It was Toby. She almost starts to cry with joy at the sight of him.

Pushing herself forward, she begins to limp towards him in a speed walk still not able to run.

"Toby..!" She tries to shout, her voice is strained and he's so far she's not sure if he even heard her. She feels ready to fall down, she is so tired.

After getting closer she tries again and he snaps his head in her direction just as she falls down on her knees coughing and gasping. He starts to run towards her.

It's too late. Tim is behind her, patting her on the shoulder before Toby can reach her, "You found him! I thought you were about to give up too!" Like earlier, he pulls her up by her arm, her legs are shaking and she can barely stand. He holds her against his chest, a hand moving to the knife in her thigh. "And you held onto the knife for me, thank you."

With alarmed eyes, she tries to struggle against him, "W-Wait, don't please," She begs Tim, Toby stopped feet away in worry Tim would hurt her any further and before he can say anything, Tim yanks the knife out of her thigh.

She cries out again, feeling the blood flow down her thigh. Her leg was bleeding a lot and didn't seem to be stopping any time soon.

"Tim, you fucking bastard!"

She whimpers, her vision begins to become hazy and black starts to dot her vision. She's losing blood fast from her leg. Slumping down again on her knees, Tim holds the bloody weapon to her throat again.

"Tobias! So good to see you!"Tim lifts his mask up to show his mouth again. He gives Toby a fake, welcoming smile.

This looks very beautiful, thank you for drawing this :)