Easter - Kylo Ren/Ben Solo

Happy Easter everyone! And happy April fools day! This imagine is very short, sorry about that, but I wanted to write something for easter. So here it is! I hope you like it.

[Y/N] POV.

I was standing next to my lovely husband, Kylo. Or as he goes with his old name now, Ben. Our five-year-old daughter is running around our garden, looking for chocolate eggs. Ben had a beautiful smile on his lips and he looked down at me.

He looked at our newborn boy in my arms and caressed his little cheek with his big hand. The war has ended for ten years now. Ben and I both trained under Snoke's wing and when Ben became the Supreme Leader, he decided to train me. During the training sessions we fell in love with each other, it took us long to confess it to each other but we did eventually. And a few years after the war ended, we got married.

"DADDY, MOMMY, I FOUND ANOTHER ONE!" [Y/D/N] came running to us with her basket full with chocolate eggs in her hand and one of them in the other. Ben lifted her up in his arms while she showed him the eggs she had found.

"Do you want to see a movie, [Y/D/N]?" She nodded happily and we walked inside. Ben set her on the couch while I layed our baby boy in his crib. Ben put the movie on and I sat next to them on the couch. Halfway through the movie [Y/D/N] had fallen asleep and Ben was leaning on my shoulder.

"I love you, my sweet wife!" I little blush appeared on my cheeks.

"I love you too, my amazing husband!" I sat up a bit and kissed him on his lips. He wrapped his arms around me and I layed my head on his chest. He played with my hair and I slowly drifted of into a sleep without having to worry about anything.

Don't forget to request something if you want!
Thanks for reading!
Xx