34: Merry Christmas

sorry for the late update! we had our moving up ceremony and of course, holy week came so i've been busy but yeah, enjoy!

--

"Hey guys, pack your bags." Jisoo entered the living room where the three was sitting. They all looked at Jisoo with a furrowed eyebrows.

"Why? where we going?" Rosé asked.

"We'll celebrate christmas in my home but we'll be back shortly after. I already told Jiyong that we'll going back so he won't have to come here again." Jisoo said and they all nodded. Lisa looked at the calendar and realized it's already the 24th of the December. She gulped.

"It's coming."

"You okay?" Jennie, who was leaning on her shoulder asked. Lisa smiled and held Jennie's hands.

"Of course."

"All right. Let's go guys, let's pack our things." Jisoo commanded and left the living room.

--

After a long hour of ride, they arrived at Jisoo's house. They are all wearing a black urban jacket because it's already snowing indicating that Christmas is here already. Jisoo and Rosé went to the house first while the other couple took pictures of each other.

"Okay, pose baby!" Jennie yelled smilingly. She opened her camera that she bought with Lisa on their trip to Jeju. She focused the camera on her girlfriend and Lisa posed a dorky one like she was running causing Jennie to laugh. Jennie shook her head and looked at the photo and smiled.

"Is it okay?" Lisa asked. Jennie nodded and smiled.

"Okay, let's go to the house before we catch a cold." Lisa said then walked to the stairs towards the door. Jennie looked at Lisa's back view and smiled. She pointed her camera's viewfinder to Lisa and took a photo. She checked it once more and smiled.

 She checked it once more and smiled

"The love of my life."

---

It was already Christmas Eve and the four was preparing for their food. Rosé and Jennie was cooking and Jisoo and Lisa was putting christmas lights on the living room. Someone knocked on the door causing Jisoo and Lisa to look at each other.

"I'll open it." Lisa said and Jisoo nodded. Lisa walked towards the door and opened the door. It revealed her Mom and Dad, Jiyong and two other couple.

"Who's that?" Jisoo said then she saw the other two couple who smiled at her.

"Mom? Dad? Why are you here?" Jisoo said. Lisa looked at the couple and realized that the woman resembles Jisoo. It was her parents.