BTS on BOLLYWOOD

❤️Seokjin- "Dear Zindagi" and "Queen" are his favorites.
Says that he loves watching movies which are fresh and cliche free but will cry rivers and watch Kabhi Khushi Kabhi ghum.

💙Yoongi -
"BABY"  is his all time favourite "Special 26" he has watched multiple Times .

An Akshay Kumar fan

Never hesitate to scare Hoseok by narrating the scenes of Bhool Bhulaiya

💚Hoseok- The type to love comedy

" Ready" and "Welcome" are his favorites

 He is the hottest guy in town when he grooves to "Chura ke dil mera" and "Ye ladki haye allah".

💛Namjoon-The type to watch "Masaan"and "Ship of theseus" "Newton"

*cinema is the reflection of the society*

Highly annoyed by "Rappers" like Honey Singh "He got no jams and his lyrics are shit".

🖤Jimin-The type to love Karan Johar movies 

"I dont want to use my mind when I watch movies" 

doesn't hesitate to use the cheesy lines of SRK . Strives to be as charming as him 

*sings Jab se tere naina to his girl best friend ONLY to confuse her feelings*

💜Taehyung-Loves Deepika.Has watched all her movies since her debut "almost died on watching Deewani Mastaani" hates Ranbir and Katrina .Wishes she doesnt marry Ranveer but can't help but ship them .

💕Jungkook-Huge Aamir Khan fan because of his perfectionist nature.

Hates Dhoom 3 and loves "Dil chahta hai"

*plans such a trip with Jimin and Taehyung*

Rang De Basanti is his all time favourite.

*hums Pehla Nasha to his crush when she isn't looking*

(Author: This was a chapter I wrote a really long time ago , I did not want to publish it but here it is. Drop a vote if you liked it and found it accurate ❤️)