prolouge

( a/n: this prologue sucks but idk what i'd change it to so if you're new feel free to skip all this cliche shit lmao )

I find it funny how things can change so quickly.

Friends can become strangers in a matter of days, strangers can become friends in a matter of minuets.

You can be smiling one minuet, and be crying the next, or crying one second then laughing a few moments later.

I never use to like change. I liked going by a schedule, knowing what is going on and knowing what will happen going forward.

Same group of friends since I was 6, same school since I was 5, same morning routine for the past three years and same night routine for the past 6.

I wasn't superstitious, if I don't have orange juice in the mornings I wouldn't freak out and say my days ruined and that it means bad luck (although I'd be bummed out due to the lack of flavour my tastebuds would be receiving). I just liked things the way they were - why need to fix something that's not broken?

I didn't need to expand friendship groups, Annie and Brynn are all I need. And I most certainly do not need a boyfriend.

I didn't need these things and never wanted them, well that's until Mr sharp jawline, body sculpted by the gods with beautiful hair aka Johnny decided to take an interest in my life.

If i were to ever speak to him, Its probably me apologising for bumping into him near the lockers or something very simple and one sided.

I'm not shy, I liked talking to others - I wouldn't open up and consider them a friend, but socialising doesn't scare me. I just know the right people to hang around and who to stay away from.

Johnny and his two friends were the people I knew to stay away from. Everyone knew that, but with there deceiving looks, charming smiles and there way with words that could make a girl feel like she's a diamond in the rough... it isn't as easy.

They're players. Fuckboys, heartbreakers, bad boys. Whatever stereotype you want to call them. They're athletic, on the football team, they talk back to teachers, skip classes, hook up with girls whenever... wherever.

They were overall trouble.

And almost every girl, except the few that throw themselves at them, have told them selves to not bother with them. But that's almost impossible when they have there eyes set on you.

And I found that out the hard way.