10. byron langley

meeting byron and playing truth or dare

i entered joe's apartment and walked into the lounge, where i knew he'd be.

i called out, "hey." but the boy sat in the lounge wasn't joe.

"oh, hey." he said, and i went and sat next to him on the sofa, "you're y/n, right?"

i nodded, "are you byron?" i asked, recognising him from one of joe's vlogs, but not having met him in person before.

"yeah i am." he smiled, and i noticed how gorgeous he was, "joe just popped out to get some more food." he explained.

"oh, alright." i returned his smile, and the two of us just chatted for a short while until joe returned.

after joe and i had filmed a couple of videos for both of our youtube channels, byron helping us to film, caspar came over, and suggested that we played truth or dare.

...

"y/n, i dare you to kiss the boy you find the most attractive." joe smirked, as i'd accidentally let it slip, when just joe and i were in the kitchen, that i thought byron was really fit.

i laughed nervously and turned to byron who was sat next to me, and a grin turned up the corners of his lips as he said, "i'm honoured." and leant forwards as i did.

byron's hands rested on my waist as i cupped his face with my hands, but i pulled away after a minute, blushing lightly and looking down sheepishly.

byron grabbed my chin gently and tilted my face up, so i could see him still grinning at me, and he leant forwards to press another reassuring kiss to my lips, wordlessly telling me not to be embarrassed.