Chapter 4

Hello my lovely readers! Thank you so much for sticking around so far. I hope you're enjoying this story.

Any suggestions/feedbacks are most welcome. Leave them in the comments down below!

Now, on to the chapter!

Chapter 4

With the next sunrise came some beautiful sunlight, pleasant breeze...and a super hyper Dana.

"Why didn't you tell me anything about this before?!" She had her hands on her hips as she glared at her best friend.

Bianca rubbed her forehead, trying to relieve it of the pressure that stress had caused while listening to Dana accuse her of being anti-social.

"You live like a hermit! In your own sweet world! How did you not tell me about the baby? And what's your scene with this Luke Salvay?" Her eyes narrowed as she grilled her best friend.

"There's no 'scene' between me and him." She muttered.

"Oh really? So he just asked you to marry him out of the blue?" Dana raised an eyebrow at her.

"I swear to god you're worse than the FBI." She teased and tried to change the topic.

"Oh there comes your smart mouth!" Dana exclaimed with the frustration of not getting enough details while Bianca's eyes widened. They were the words Luke had used last night and then he had stared at her lips like her wanted to...like he wanted to kiss her senseless right there and then.

Bianca blinked when she realized Dana was saying something. "Are you really going to marry him? I mean... you're carrying his baby and all but there's more to a marriage than that, you know."

"I know." Bianca sighed. She had always thought about marrying someone she loved madly...someone she could trust with her life. Not someone she barely knew.

She admitted that he did care for her a little bit last night. When he had realized that she was going to eat leftover food from a restaurant he had made her come with him to a restaurant where they had dinner together. The place was fancier than she would have liked and there was awkwardness between them but she would have to get used to it because soon they'd be living together. Having said that, it was common sense that Luke would just care for her until she was carrying their baby. What will happen after she gives birth ?

Dana sat beside her on the couch, the springs of which protested against her 135 pounds. "Well, on a positive note, at least you'll have a comfortable place to live in." She nudged Bianca's shoulder playfully.

Bianca nudged her shoulders back and chuckled while shaking her head. "What's life if you're dependent on a man for such basic needs."

_______________________

"What the fuck! You're marrying?!" Ethan stormed in Luke's office.

"Hello, brother. Good morning to you too." Luke said without looking up from his laptop.

"Cut the bullshit! You're marrying some chick who claims to be pregnant with your kid! Have you no sense? She's scamming you!" Ethan's face was red with anger. He would never allow his brother to go through what he did when a woman who falsely claimed to carry his baby had made him marry her. It had almost destroyed his life.

"I see mama told you about it." He closed the laptop and looked up at his younger brother.

Ethan shook his head in disbelief. "You've gone mad! I won't let you marry a lying bitch-"

"The child is mine, Ethan. I have the test reports." That shut his brother up. He stared at his elder brother and then slumped on one of the chairs.