4 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝒸𝒶𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉

ғᴏᴜʀ
════════════════════

ғᴏᴜʀ════════════════════

"El?"

Jimin and I looked at each other. We were both hoping the other one would come up with a smart idea, but we just stood silent, waiting for something to magically happen.

"Yes—?" I casually responded, as if I weren't in the boys shower room.

"What are you doing in here?" Jungkook narrowed his eyes as he dried his hands.

"The girls room was full." I tried to lie, and let me say—I think he believed it. "So yeah, I'm in here now."

"You had to shower that bad?" He snickered.

"I don't smell bad or anything." I tried to explain to him, before he got the wrong idea. "I had a syrup accident, remember—?"

"Oh yeah. That bastard's gonna pay."

I quickly looked up at Jimin's angry eyes. He looked as if he was ready to beat the shit out of someone, and that someone was Jungkook. I put my hands on both of his wet shoulders to cool him down.

"Jungkook, do you mind leaving first. I need to change and I don't want you to see me naked."

"Yeah, of course." He kindly remarked, quickly grabbing his things.

"I'll see you—?" He started, waiting for me to finish.

"Tonight." I smiled, although he couldn't see me.

"Okay, See you tonight El." Jungkook walked out of the shower room. I looked at Jimin, waiting for him to leave, but he just pushed me out instead. Okay, fair game.

"Ouch." I got up from the floor, and I rubbed my bruised elbow.

That's like the third time today.

Jimin grabbed his things and walked towards the exit. "Your friend's gonna fucking get it."

If Jimin confronts Jungkook for calling him a bastard, he'll think I snitched to Jimin because he doesn't know we were in the same fucking stall the entire time. I rushed out of the boys room, keeping my hand secured around the towel.

"Excuse me—Sorry—excuse me." I apologized as I pushed past people, trying to look for Jimin.

"Ahem."

I glared at the person that cleared their throat, but took it back when I saw it was Jin.

"May I ask what you are doing, Miss El?" He asked curiously.