Fifteen

Thank you for all the reads and votes so far, I really appreciate them :)

Unedited

-Mia-

Being woken up by someone shaking you harshly isn't pleasant. My eyes fluttered open as I groaned. They widened once I looked into a pair of familiar hazel eyes. "Vincenzo? What the?" I glanced at the time, "it's freaking two am!"

2am.

Who the hell wakes someone up at freaking 2am?

The light was on and extremely bright, and he was leaning over me, practically straddling me. He grinned while I glared at him. "Get off me and let me go to sleep, you prick," I grumbled, snuggling into my pillow and shutting my eyes, only to be shook again.

"Come on, get up, Mia!" He playfully said, pulling my arms to sit me up.

That's was it. The man had woken me up from my beauty sleep - something I needed desperately to get through the day. How dare he.

I groaned in frustration, sitting up making him sit beside me. "Listen, Vince, how dare you freaking wake me up when I'm clearly still sleeping. It's freaking 2am! What do you possibly need?" I snapped loudly. He chuckled and I then noticed he was dressed, in all black.

He shrugged, grinning. "You have ten minutes in the shower." My ex then lifted me up and I shrieked, puzzled, as he shoved me into the bathroom, slamming the door as he left.

"Vincenzo!" I yelled, angrily. I wasn't in a good mood. My back was aching and I wanted nothing but sleep which I was banned from getting.

I had no choice but to shower. I sighed, wanting to know what Vincenzo was planning. I stripped out my clothes and switched on the shower to have a warm, steamy, soothing shower. Well until he banged on the door moments later for me to hurry up.

I sighed, reaching out and grabbing my towel. I dried myself and wrapped it around me. I brushed my teeth and pressed down on the handle to go into my room.

Vincenzo was by my dresser, holding a photo frame of me and my mother when I was younger and happier with her. I closed the door behind me, holding my towel tightly and walked over to him as his eyes skimmed across my body slowly. I grabbed the photo off him and placed it back, glaring at him.

"Eyes are up here, Vince," I snapped, and his hazel eyes moved from my cleavage to my face. "Are you going to tell me why I'm up?" He shook his head, his mesmerising eyes gazing into mine, "it's a surprise."

"Fine," I said, placing my free hand on my hip, about to ask him to leave so I could get changed when he pulled a strand of my wet hair behind my ear. He then pulled me close, his hands on my waist. "V-"

"You have no idea how hard it is to contain myself," I bit my lip at his words, glancing at his lips. He slowly moved his hands up and down my torso, looking at my body lustfully before finally gazing back into my eyes. "I want to rip off this towel, throw you on the bed and make love to you like you've never been loved before. Touch you in all the places where you haven't been touch, kiss you in all imaginable ways while you scream out my name, the headboard banging against the wall so everyone can know my name," he then chuckled softly, caressing my cheek. "You wouldn't be able to walk for a week."

I swallowed, a sudden rush of lust running through me. I pressed my legs together, warmth in my abdomen. He was obviously sexually frustrated. Why did I suddenly feel a pull for him? Tingles ran through me and I wanted to grab him and kiss him hungrily, let him do whatever he wanted with me.

He leaned down and kissed the corner of my mouth and walked away saying, "five minutes to get ready."

The door shut and I stood there puzzled at what had just happened.