176

It was the sound of banging that woke me up from my sleep this time, and for a moment I was confused into where I was sleeping but I was quick to remember it was Niall's bed. It once again was night time, and when I looked at the clock I saw that it was just before four in the morning.

The sound of subtle repetitive banging made me nervous because it sounded like it was coming from a different room. The banging was slow but repetitive. It was happening in about three second increments. It was loud enough to wake me up, sounding quiet violent.

When the thoughts of Harry flooded my mind, I realized that this noise could very well be from him in the other room. I got out of the warm bed and walked out into the hallway. Over the railing I could see Niall was peacefully asleep on the couch and Louis' bedroom door was shut- so the noise only woke me up.

I walked down to were Harry slept, hearing the banging become louder the closer I got to the room. When I opened the door and looking in, the moon light up the room through the window, and in the bed was Harry sitting up against the headboard. His wrists were tied to each tall bedpost so his arms were stretched open, and he was repeatedly banging the back of his head against the hard wooden headboard behind him on purpose.

"Harry!" I rush over to him, hoping on his lap to straddle him and grab the sides of his head so he stops banging the back of his head.

He was fighting my hold on his head, still drilling his skull into the wood behind him. His eyes were open just a bit, and his orbs were blank like he was on auto pilot. He was making small whimpering noises, like he was having a pained dream.

"Harry you'll give yourself a concussion, please." I try to hold his head still but his strength was always no match for mine. He purposely nailed the back of his skull in the headboard again, breathing heavy as he did it.

Low scratchy whines were leaving his lips as he continued to whack his head into the wall like he was insane. His hands were gripping the ropes that were tied around his wrists as he also pulled on them for resistance.

"Shhh.. Harry you need to wake up for me." I hold his face while he squints his eyes shut and resists me.

"He's after me, he's wants to hurt me." He barely speaks enough for it to be audible but I piece it together.

"No-" I hold his head firm, "No one is going to hurt you. Harry if you can hear me then you need to listen." I try to keep my own emotions under control while dealing with his.

I don't even know how he managed to get himself to sit up against the bed. I tied him flat on the mattress earlier with his his arms spread to each side of the bed like he wanted. I guess because I tied him to the bed posts, he slid the ropes up the bars and was able to sit up straight.

"Why are you doing this!" He stutters in a pained voice, banging his head against the headboard. I knew he wasn't talking to me.

I place my hand between the back of his head and the hard surface behind him so every time he throws his head back, it hits my soft palm. But when he does this, my knuckles crush into the headboard itself which is not an enjoyable experience. In this case it didn't matter though, I rather my hand get hurt then his head.

"Harry wake up!" I say a bit louder, shaking his shoulder a bit as he repeatedly throws his head back into my hand, making me wince a bit.

We started squirming beneath me, tugging hard on the ropes. His hips were shifting under my straddled legs like his body was becoming more anxious. I hope he doesn't start screaming like last night.

"Harry shhh." I try to comfort, keeping my hand behind his head and rubbing his sweaty chest with my other.

His head keeps nailing my hand, and even if it hurts I'm not letting him keep hitting his head off this hard surface- he'll get a concussion.