Midnight Tease

Khushi moved left and right several times before laying straight on the bed. As much she tried, she couldn't just fall asleep. She was too excited. Her wedding was just few days away and she was feeling over the top. The way Arnav agreed to marry her with all the rituals, he was the prince she always dreamt of as a little girl. She couldn't believe it.

And now as she couldn't sleep and played with the diamond ring in her finger, she felt the urge to talk to him. It was almost midnight though, would he even be awake?

And she knew how to find out.

'So rahe hain?' (Are you sleeping?)

'No'

She grinned at his reply and immediately hit the call button.

Arnav - Hi

Though she couldn't see him, she could imagine the smile on his face he must be having right now.

Arnav - You aren't sleeping yet?

Khushi - You too aren't sleeping yet.

He chuckled at her accusing tone. How cute she must be looking right now.

Khushi - So...what are you doing?

He opened his mouth to answer casually but then thought of the conversation on the night of their engagement.

Arnav - I'm sitting and watching the stars.

And then he heard her giggle, the kind that soothed his heart.

Khushi - Really?

Arnav - Of course not. I just got into bed.

She pouted sighing in disappointment.

Khushi - Why did you have to spoil it? You're not at all romantic.

As she threw a convenient accusation at him in a childish tone, he was to respond with a casual chuckle first. But then, again, once the desire to tease her and avenge all the times she's refused him overcame, it clearly won.

Arnav - I'm the one who spoils it? You do realise that it's always you who keeps pushing me whenever I try to kiss you?

If she had been drinking something now, this was a moment she would have spilled it out due to him raising the matter at sudden. A matter which was very uncomfortable for her to talk about.

And so, she was speechless and he was enjoying. Her silence only encouraged him to go further with the teasing.

Arnav - You had me on the hook for almost a year. And slowly, I've really started to wonder if you'll even let me close on our Suhagraat. Or ever.

He could hear how she gasped at the mention of their Suhagraat. It took him a lot of efforts to not break out in laughter.

While he took pleasure in her shyness, Khushi struggled to form words in order to avoid the matter somehow.

Khushi - Er- erm' A'Amma...she's calling me. I'- I'll s'sleep...now...

In her dilemma, she blabbered whatever entered her mind without giving it much thought.

Arnav - She's calling you at midnight? Is she there?

Khushi - Erm' yes...yes Amma, I'll sleep now. Good night Arnavji.

He knew she was bluffing and it was a game of devil. The more she offered, the more opportunities he grabbed to pick on her.

Arnav - Well, can you pass her the phone?

Khushi - Ha?

She gulped with her eyes wide opened. She never thought he'd want to talk to her Amma.

Arnav - Lemme tell her not to hope for grandchildren because her daughter won't put out for me.

And in the meanwhile air was really stuck in her throat. She just wanted him to shut up and keep the phone.

But he was clearly not done. He hit the nail on head, one last time.

Arnav - Or? What do you say? Should I be excited for our wedding night...or will it be just like all the nights we've spent with each other till now? Sleeping!

That's it. She cut the call. And finally he could release the chuckle he'd been holding back.

This girl is so innocent...and crazy. It's going to be fun, with her.

And as he closed his eyes, Arnav Singh Raizada grinned like an idiot, as usual in the last days. He was looking forward to spending a lifetime with this shy-and-innocent-in-sexual-matters yet very crazy-in-everyday-life girl.

While on the other side the same girl got off the bed and took deep breaths...in and out...in and out.

Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada was shy but deep within her, she was very excited for her wedding night. Everytime he tried to kiss her, she wished to give in to the urge she's been having ever since she met him. The way he pulled her closer to himself, everytime a sudden warmth in her chest would spread she wished nothing she could explore these desires. But her belief and morals didn't allow it.

And now that she was getting marriage with all the rituals and they loved each other, she was looking forward to the night. She was going to have her full body waxed two days before the wedding. And she had been imagining day and night what's going to happen. The night of Janmashtami had given her an idea of how he's going to start. He'll comfort her with hugs and carry her in his arms, keep her on the bed and kiss her.

But now after their phone call, she was nervous. Nervous. as. hell!