15. Kill Bill-ionaire and The Heir

So do you guys use White text on Black or Black text on White for reading?

I use White text on Black otherwise I look like this:

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Recap:

As soon as we step in a man in velvet purple suit pulls Alex into a hug and says something about introducing him to 'The Man'. He literally drags him upstairs while Alex turned to me and said "Don't get too comfortable" still reluctant to leave me on my own.

I grabbed a flute from the waiter passing by and raised my glass to him with a roll of my eyes.

~•~

I get to the bar ordering the most classiest drink this bar has and sip it while scanning the hall. Many Billionaires that got their power and position by the blessings from the Underworld are present here, but I can't seem to find someone interesting enough.

At times like these I make a check list for myself to determine the closest probably. Like if you are surrounded by too many hot men, you can use this method. Can't figure with subject to take as a major? Use this method.

The contents of the check list depends on the purpose, so for me right now it's

🔳 Has affected many people's life negatively.
🔳 Can harm more lives in the future.
🔳 Has a massive following.
🔳 Can fight back.
🔳 Will make the CIA cranky.

The last two factors are important for entertainment purposes.

And this guy must really have a death wish because he walked to me offering a proposal. Dressed in all black with nasty gashes scarring his open skin he eyed me from head to toe before keeping his drink next to me, caging me with one arm.

"This night seems a bit dull, will you help me brighten it up?" First of all bad pick up line, secondly yes it seemed dull until you offered me yourself in a silver plate with a cherry on top.

I put on my best sexual face that I could manage without cringing from his vibes and answered "well my boyfriend's busy so I won't mind a quicky somewhere alone where no one can interfere" in other words I'll let you choose your final destination.