5 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝓌𝑒 𝓃𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝑒

ғɪᴠᴇ
════════════════════

ғɪᴠᴇ════════════════════

"What's your plan—?"

Taehyung scooted closer to us as we both leaned in, waiting for his mischievous plan.

"I don't know." He whispered with a smile.

Jungkook and I moved back at the same time, cursing at Tae. "You're telling me you don't even have a plan?" Jungkook asked, glaring at him.

"A perfect idea doesn't need a plan." He said, leaning back in his chair.

"Perfect?" Jungkook threw his arms out into the air as he complained. "How is it perfect when you have no absolute clue what you're doing—?"

"You're the wimp that didn't wan-"

"Will you two just shut the hell up." I slammed my cards to the floor as they both fell silent.

"Jungkook, we're going whether you like it or not, and Tae—" I turned to face him. "You don't have to be such an ass."

"Sorry." Taehyung mumbled as he held out his hand, for Jungkook to fist bump.

"Great, now that everything's solved—" I looked at Tae for the next set of instructions.

"First we have to change into some dark clothes, so we aren't seen by the camera's." Tae instructed as he jumped off his bed.

Listen I don't think this is a bright idea, but it's worth a shot. Taehyung and I headed out to the dimmed halls, while Jungkook stood watch.

"Damn it Taehyung." I cursed when I saw two guards walking back and forth at the entrance.

"I mean, what'd you expect?" Taehyung deviously smiled. "Keep quiet, I'll do all the talking."

I hesitantly followed him, praying he was as good of an actor as he bragged. Taehyung cleared his throat before tapping a guard on the shoulder.

"Hi." Taehyung scratched the back of his neck. "I think one of the leaders, is it Seokjin—? He briefly looked at me. "—yeah, he needs you urgently."

"I would've gotten a call on my walkie here." He pointed down at the machine.

"Well, it's actually not that simple, see—" Tae rested his hand on the guards shoulder. "He was really angry about the lack of attentiveness around here, and mentioned something about firing a guy named James." Taehyung crossed his arms.

"T-that's me." The guard pointed to his chest. "He said he wants to fire me—?"

"No no no." Taehyung chuckled to himself. "Not just you—your partner Rick as well."