XVII. Lust

~~~During this time of my life, I was going through a lot with the abuse from Terrance

~~~
During this time of my life, I was going through a lot with the abuse from Terrance. It seemed like he was hitting me every single day and harder too. I was used to being tossed around and...the throbbing pain but now it was more suffering from concussions, trauma and blurred vision.

It's to the point that he wouldn't even let shit slide if I was late coming home, he looked forward to letting his inner anger out due to the increased alcohol he consumes. I was just trying to get away, I swear I wanted to be freed. I haven't been my own person in 7 long years.
~
//The next day after school//

Responding to Mike's call upstairs since I heard he needed some business handled, I knocked on his office door and shortly came in. I stepped in on him and Reese talking and interrupted their conversation  by accident but it was no big deal.

"Hey, you made it. Since I like you, I'm a let you go take care of someone for me. It's personal. Just ask him why he decided to grow some big ass balls all of a sudden. See if you can collect the random he owes me. His name is Bennie and he owns the car shop in Jingletown. Reese? You mind going with her for support?" He asked him.

He looked at me with zero emotion and then turned his head to Mike again. "Nah, I don't think that'll be a good idea. We'll never get anything done" he said.

"Yeah because you're too much of a p*ssy to keep up with me" I said to him personally. "Mike, it's fine. I can do it by myself"

"No, I'm not about to send you to this guy alone. I'll get one of my boys to take you, just go wait in the truck until I call someone"

*

"Why the fuck–" I questioned myself when I saw that Roy was actually about be my partner in this take down. ...my face said it all.

He got into the car and slammed the door, quickly starting up the whip and adjusting the mirrors

He got into the car and slammed the door, quickly starting up the whip and adjusting the mirrors. He didn't even acknowledge me over here, he just reversed back out into the streets and kept on going from there.