Mike° I want something like that (7)

Summary: Read Previous parts! Your night with Mike, may have just been ruined.

Mike POV

I sat up and glanced at Y/N. My nostrils flared.

"I forgot she was suppose to see me after school." I mumbled, Y/N licked her lips and sat up as well. I then stood up and made my way up the basement stairs so I could talk to my mom. I thanked Mrs.
Y/L/N for holding the phone as I made my way over,

"Mom?" I spoke into the phone,
"Michael, Honey, El is here.- Mom, did you mention to El where I was?" I asked curiously just interrupting my mom.
"No, why?" She asked back, I inhaled and then exhaled.
"I need you to tell her that I'm somewhere important like uncle Jim's house, and that I'm doing something imp- Michael Wheeler you bring yourself home now and sort this out yourself, I am going to enjoy my bath." Mom interrupted me and hung up.

I frowned my brows. Wow mom.

I headed back down stairs to the basement, I examined as Y/N looked so beautiful just sitting there.

"I have to go to my house, Tell El that I can't hang out, cause I have to be somewhere. If I don't tell her she'll get worried and ect." I mentioned, Y/N just stood up and nodded, slowly she made her way over to me. I held her hands and we both leaned our foreheads onto each other's. She smiled briefly and so did I.

"I already know what I want, this night made it super clear, since the minute we started focusing on us all I could think about was you being mine." I whispered just staring at her, my grin plastered across my face. She smirked and just agreed with a head nod.

"Fuck that jack guy, he should switch and let me be your lab partner..." I mentioned, she giggled and gave me a weird look.

"So you want to leave Dustin alone? And become my lab partner?" She asked, I raised my brows and showed a smile with my dimples showing.

"Possibly. I want to be with you no matter the circumstances." I replied just smiling, Y/N just nodded and exhaled.

"You better go chicken butt. See you later?" Y/N whispered. I licked my lips and smiled.

"You're an idiot, Y/N  Y/L/N. And yes I'll see you later." I said repeating the line she said to me earlier, she giggled and I pecked her lips before leaving.

Mike POV

As I biked to my house I was just trying to think about how I was suppose to end it with El... I pulled up to my drive way and parked my bike on the front lawn.

I entered the house and saw El standing in the kitchen, her face was red and it looked like she had been crying... she walked over to hug me. I gulped and hugged her back.

"I'm so happy to see you. Me and Hopper had another fight. I just needed to see you Mike." She mumbled, I exhaled and held her tighter.

"Can I stay here tonight? I'm so angry with Hopper..." El mentioned then looked up at me, I stared at my girlfriend and slowly nodded my head.

El smiled lightly and smashed her lips onto mine. Suddenly the back door opened, I pulled away to see Lucas standing there.

"I'm sorry, Mike, remember I was suppose to get my text books? I'll just get them and leave." Lucas spoke as he walked in. I blinked and could only think about Y/N when El kissed me...

Y/N POV

It's been 2 hours since Mike left. I knew to prepare myself if he wasn't going to come back and stay the night, it'd be better for him to hang out with El, his actual girlfriend.

I was getting bored so I decided to start doing my homework. Half way through I stopped because I had no idea what I was doing, so, I contacted Lucas through our walkies.

"Hey Lucas, I'm so confused on question 9 for Math. Can you help me? Over." I asked over the walkie,  I waited for a few seconds.

"I forgot to get my math text book from Mike's. I would go get it but Mike and El are sucking face. Any way I think I know that answer anyway so I can just tell you. Over. " Lucas spoke over the walkie.

My heart dropped. I exhaled and just blinked out my tears.

"Tell me tomorrow. I think I'm going to sleep now. Over." I spoke before placing my walkie down. I cradled myself and felt as the tears came rushing down...

- Mike and Y/N are in a bad situation....