24. josh pieters

doing caspar's brain freeze, and josh cuddling you after

"fuck you, caspar lee!" i groaned when i got another one of the really difficult questions he was asking me wrong.

i was doing his brain freeze challenge for his youtube, and byron was filming, josh stood in the corner of the bathroom, waiting.

i'd been in the bath for a few minutes now, and i was just in a bikini, as caspar knew it'd get him more views, as i was a model and had quite a good figure.

"how many colours are there in the south african flag, and can you name them?" caspar asked.

"six! there's yellow, white, black, green... blue and red!" i said and he nodded.

"correct, you can get out of the bath." he laughed and i did, immediately being wrapped in tinfoil by josh.

"i'm gonna get you back, caspar." i laughed, finally feeling less cold as josh cuddled me.

a while later, once i'd warmed up a bit, i had to film caspar's outro with him, still just in a bikini, though i now also had an undone robe on.

i went straight over to josh once caspar'd finished filming, and, doing the robe up over my cold front, i gratefully walked into josh's extended arms, hugging him for a while, until i was fully warmed up.

i got changed into clean, dry underwear, and josh gave me a t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants to put on, the trousers being very large on me, so i tied the drawstring tight around my waist, and rolled the bottom of them up to my ankles.

josh lay down on the sofa and pulled me to lay on top of him, his arms slipping around my waist as i buried my face in the warmth of his neck, and the two of us fell asleep quickly.

i was woke up by caspar going, "aww." and i squinted my eyes open to see him vlogging josh and i, but i took no notice and closed my eyes again, cuddling into josh's chest.