Chapter fifty

I waved to the fans as we stood on the stage.

"Thank you guys so much for coming out tonight. We have one more song." I took my guitar off and grabbed the mic before walking to the edge. "If you have a flashlight, put that up. Or a lighter works too."

The room slowly lit up with bright white lights as Ellie started in with the intro of California.

I smiled at the fans in the front and kneeled down.

"Hi ohmygod I love you!" A fan screamed. I kissed her hand before bringing the mic to my lips.

"When I get back to California, I'll see my sister and my mama. I'll tell my friends about my fast life because they know me from my past life yeah." I furrowed my eyebrows as someone suddenly screamed fearfully towards the middle of the crowd.

I squinted and tried to figure out what was going on.

Then that's when I heard it.

"Oh shit!" I backed up quickly away from the edge but I tripped as one of the fans grabbed my leg. "Fuck," I hissed and tried to kick away from her but she wouldn't let up.

"Y/n." Vivian slid in front of me and grabbed my arm, trying to pull me up. "Here, grab my s-" she froze and suddenly let me go. I blinked rapidly and looked down at my hands that were clutched on her shirt, a thick red color was dripping onto my skin.

"V-Vivian?" I questioned as she fell back. I finally freed myself from the fan and shook Vivian but she wasn't responding. "Vivian!"

"We have to go." A security ran onto the stage and grabbed me away from her.

"No, Vivian!" I struggled in his grip as he pulled me further and further away from Vivian's lifeless body.

"What- what happened?" Dana rushed as she saw my tearstained face. She looked around hastily. "Where's Vivian?" I shook my head as the security guard slowly let go of me. "No.." Dana cried amd collapsed into my arms.

I looked back out and saw someone else dragging her off of the stage like she was a rag doll.

My sister. Dead. And there was only one explanation for this. 

I looked through the camera of the persons phone reading this and shrugged. "April Fools Motherfuckers." Vivian, with fake blood over her body, ran into the frame and pointed at the reader.

"Gotcha bitches!" I pushed her and smiled at the reader again. The whole crew came out laughing as they popped champagne bottles. Vivian grabbing Dana and smashing their lips together, Ellie subtly kissing my neck.

"Hello me, next chapter should be coming soon. Also, stop being a gullible fuck." I shook my head before turning to the author of my story. "We good Kiah?"

Kiah nodded and gave Y/n a high five. "We good."

°
°

HA did I get you? If not, congrats, free kiss.

If I got you, congrats. Free sex

JK SKSKSK

Anyways I'm an asshole I know. Learned everything i know from my wife Maddie 😊