☆Lloyd☆ >Shipping<

Song: Kid In Love - Shawn Mendes

Request: Yep! Naturewarrior300

Ages: 16

Relationship Status: Strangers

Word Count: 771

Notes: I write random shit
You have been warned

Smiling, you carefully read the final words of the children's book you were reading to Lil' Nelson, closing it once you'd finished it. "That was so cool! Thanks, N/N!" He thanked, smiling up at you. At that moment, the door swung open revealing a blond guy who looked about your age.

Lil' Nelson squealed at the sight of him and wheeled himself over. "Lloyd!"

The blond guy smiled down at him, ruffling his hair. "Hey there, Purple Ninja! How's it going!"

The guy seemed to know Nelson, which intrigued you. He seemed slightly familiar. Then you realised where you recognised him from. He was the green ninja. Honestly you thought he was a bit hot up close. Lil' Nelson was still obsessing over the fact that Lloyd had come to visit him, but Lloyd had let his eyes wander. Eventually they met yours. He noticed your eyes were a stunning shade of (e/c), and your hair a vibrant (h/c). A new feeling washed over him, and he felt his cheeks became hot.

"Lloyd! Hey, Lloyd?" Nelson tried to grab his attention, but failed. He saw that Lloyd wasn't responding to him because he was staring at you in awe. A smirk crawled across his face.

"Y/N, I'm just gonna go get some water!" He called to you before wheeling out of the room, not giving you a chance to reply.

"So, come here often?" Lloyd awkwardly asked, making his way over to and sitting in the chair beside you.

"Well, duh, I work here!" You responded like it was the most obvious thing in the world. Honestly you only spoke like that when you were nervous. And you were hella nervous at the moment.

"I didn't know that, did I?" Lloyd replied, smiling slightly.

"Oh, yeah. I never told you. You're Lloyd, right? The almighty green ninja?" You asked casually.

"Guilty. And you're Y/N?" He answered.

"Yep. The one and only. Unless you know any other 'Y/N's." Lloyd chuckled slightly. You two sat there in an awkward silence, occasionally glancing at each other.

"So, do you have a favourite ninja?" Lloyd broke the silence suddenly, causing you to turn your head to him.

"I've never really thought about it." You pondered.

"C'mon, literally everyone has a favourite!" He explained, sending hopeful glances over at you.

"If I had to choose, you, probably," you finally decided, causing Lloyd's emerald green eyes to light up happily.

"Really? I- I mean, I am the awesome green ninja," he corrected himself boldly.

"Nah, you sound more like the red one. Kai, was his name?" You cheekily said.

"Yeah, that's him, and how do you know he's egoistical like that?" Lloyd asked suspiciously.

"Maybe because he's my brother?" You claimed.

"Wait, what? Kai has another sister?" Lloyd enquired, curious as to why Kai had never mentioned you before.

"Yeah. His twin sister to be exact. I sort of ran away from home a while after our parents disappeared. When I saw him on the news, and later Nya, I instantly recognised them and met up with them after. I told them not to mention me to you and the other ninja because I don't really like the attention. Besides, I don't think I inherited any powers, so there's no desperate need for you to know me," you explained, leaving Lloyd shocked.

"Wow. I'll have to interrogate them when I get back," he muttered. You giggled.

"And send them my love if you do!" A small blush appeared on Lloyd's cheeks.

"Hey, c-can as trade phone numbers? Y'know, so we can keep in touch?" He asked.

"No. We'll trade phone numbers just for the sake of trading them." You replied sarcastically. Lloyd stared at you blankly.

"Of course we can keep in touch! I was gonna ask you myself in a minute anyway." You said, smiling widely. You grabbed a note pad from the table beside Nelson's bed, tore one off for Lloyd and wrote your number down on another. You traded them, a tingling feeling taking over when your fingers brushed. Then the doors flew open to reveal Lil' Nelson.

"Oh, you're still here. Before you go, can you sign my cast again?" He asked, wheeling over to Lloyd.

"Gladly." Lloyd signed the cast, leaving Nelson smiling giddily.

"Well, I better get going. Nice seeing you again, Nelson. See you around, Y/N!" Lloyd stood up and leaving, not before winking in your direction. A blush spread across your face as you fangirled slightly.

"By the way, I ship you two!" Nelson informed you, causing your blush to darken. "Nelson!"