Feelings

As high school started for the irken, known as Zim, he was surprised to see his enemy, Dib, hasn't been around watching him as often. Zim was in his history class, which he was failing, when he realized that Dib was no where to be seen. This was only Zim's first class he had with the boy but it was strange not seeing the human in his class. Later the bell rang and Zim was confused why Dib was no where to be seen, he didn't even come in later throughout the whole day.

After school ended Zim headed for Dib's home getting mad but at the same having a feeling of..., worry? No that can't be right. Zim shook his head as he got to the door of the human's home and knocked on the door. He was surprised when the Dib's father opened the door. "Hello? Oh aren't you Dib's friend? He's in his room if you need him." The man says as a phone rings and he goes to get it leaving the alien to come in closing the door. Zim, being here before, went upstairs to the door to the Dib's room. "Dib-stink! Open the door!" Zim says or yells and soon after he hears a click as the door slowly opens. Dib is standing there with his normal shirt and black lab coat but didn't have on his glasses and he was in boxers. "Z-Zim?" He asked his voice raspy. "Dib-thing! Why where you not at skool!?" Zim still was yelling a bit as Dib rubbed his head having a slight headache. "I'm sick... and please be quiet I got a headache..." He says still rubbing his head. Zim only takes a moment before freaking out and screaming. "SICK! GERMS!!" Zim steps back a bit. "I won't infect you... my dad gave me something he made so I wouldn't be contagious, not to mention it makes it so the sickness will go away faster." Dib says smiling a bit, kinda hopeful that Zim would think that was impressive for some reason. "W-well fine.." Zim says calming a bit and looking into Dib's room. "Want to come in? I kinda don't want to be standing I still feel a bit drowsy." Dib says opening the door and going over and sitting down on his bed. Zim stood for a second but decides it would be fine and a good opportunity to see what the Dib's room was like more then the last few times when he only say glimpses of the room. Zim was happy to find that there was a lot of space related things that he would say he actually liked. "Please don't touch much, I don't need my enemy braking my things right now. Just for today I would like to know you won't break something." He says still raspy. "Fine, but only because Zim wasn't planning to break anything anyway!" Zim says feeling something in his chest like a weight being lifted or something? Zim looks around a bit and then goes to a door. "Zim! T-there's n-nothing in there for you! It's just some clothes..." Dib sounded panicky so of course Zim got curious and opened the closet, Dib was right about the clothes but what else was in there shocked Zim. In the closet where pictures of Zim in and out of disguise from a while back and even a few of his new disguise when he decided to change it.

Zim fell back in shock after he saw the picture. He realized Dib had evidence he was an alien and he said he wouldn't break anything in there for the day. "W-why do you h-have all these!?" Zim yells getting up and turning to Dib anger feeling him. He's chest also started to hurt a bit more now. "I ... well.... you.... uhh...." Dib didn't know how to say anything to cover up why he had the pictures in his closet and never exposed Zim. Then he know what to say to cover it up. "I have those for research! So I could see if you had any more weaknesses! Yeah that was it!" Dib said this as if trying to convince himself as much as he was convincing Zim. "Zim has no weaknesses! I AM ZIIIIM!!" Zim yells before walking to the door. "Where are you going?" Dib asked a little sad about Zim leaving not fully knowing why. "Zim is going home!" Zim says walking out not wanting to see Dib at that moment, having multiple things running through his head. Zim felt anger for Dib having so many picture of him, and another feeling he couldn't quite place and at the same time a little joy, now that was just insane.

By the time Zim got home he was mad that he couldn't figure out what he was feeling and why his head was spinning. He thought that maybe Dib was wrong and he did catch something and out of worry he checked. "Computer! Scan Zim to see if any sickness is going through Zim!" Zim yelled. "Fine." Came a mechanic voice and then a wall of red light appeared in front of Zim and scans him. "Analysts complete, no signs of any decease found." The computer says. "G-good!" Zim says now even more confused why he felt this way.

For Dib when he saw Zim leave he thought Zim was acting strange and he felt bad. He knew that Zim didn't show many emotions so seeing him in a state of shock then something else as he left he started to feel like he did something wrong. To be honest he never really wanted the alien or anyone to see the pictures of his enemy that he kept in his closet. They where for him, and him alone, and he felt only after the first few days of high school that he didn't really even want to expose Zim anymore. He didn't feel the best at that moment and was surprised to feel liquid run down his face. Dib realized that it was a tear and was shocked to find himself crying. "Z-Zim will r-really h-hate me n-now.." and even as Dib said this he didn't understand why he felt so sad and hurt about Zim seeing the pictures.

To be Continued....