I. She's First Class

note. Just know, before you begin, this isn't going to be 100% accurate, so forgive me. I hope it's enjoyable either way.

————

I sighed, setting next to my sister, my twin sister, Rose, sat next to me. Where are we going? You may ask. Well, we're going to board the RMS Titanic. The "unsinkable" ship.

Rose and I were best friends, all we had was each other, and that's all we really needed. That is until Cal, Rose's soon-to-be husband came along.

They were always going places together, and I can tell Rise hated it with a passion. Almost as much as she hated him, which was a lot. I don't blame her, the man is older than our mother.

"(Y/n)! (Y/n)!" My mother yelled, snapping me out of my thoughts, she gave me a nasty look.

"Yes, mother?" I asked sweetly.

"We're here." Mother said, I smoked and got out if the auto mobile.

"Holy shit!" I whispered.

"Language!" Mother scolded, smacking my arm. I rolled my eyes, looking at the large ship in front of me.

I gave Rose a look, suggesting I was gonna run off. Rose nodded, and I lifted my dress, and I ran. I started giggling, all the fancy people around us glared, probably questioning my sanity.

"(Y/n), get back here!" Mother yelled, but I continued running. I boarded the ship, and ran to the deck of the ship. People were standing by the rails, waving, and yelling. It looked fun, so I decided to join. I ran to the railing, waving to people.

Jack Dawson (note. Only P.O.V change in the whole book other than changing back to yours).

Fabrizio and I ran towards the RMS Titanic, trying to get on the ship to go home to America.

"C'mon, I thought you were fast!" I yelled, running towards the large ship. I saw the stewards brings the steps back.

"Woah, woah, woah, wait! We're passengers, we're passengers!" I yelled. Me and Fabrizio ran up the stairs, to the large ship.

"Have you been through the inspection queue?" The steward asked.

"Of course." I lied, "anyway, we don't have lice, we're Americans. Both of us." The steward looked suspicious, but didn't question us forward.

"Right." He said, letting us go forward. Fabrizio and I ran onto the ship, yelling and cheering. I couldn't wait to go home. Once we were atop the ship, I ran by the rail and started waving.

"What's the point of this?" Fabrizio asked. Before I could answer, another person stepped in.

"There isn't really a point, you kind of do it to say goodbye to the culture you're leaving behind." The woman in front of me said, "Sorry for stepping in."

"No, it's fine." I said, nodding at the girl. She smiled lightly at me.

"I'm (Y/n) Dewitt Bukator." (Y/n) introduced herself, sticking her gloved hand out, I grabbed her hand and shook it.

"Jack Dawson, this here is Fabrizio." I said, Fabrizio waved and she waved back. I would be lying if I said she wasn't beautiful, absolutely breath taking.

"I should probably go, before they send a search party to find me." (Y/n) joked, giggling to herself, "See you around, Jack."

And with that, she was off. I watched her walk away, and I smiled to myself. She was something else.

"You like her, aye?" Fabrizio asked. I shook my head.

"She's first class." I pointed out. I sighed, "let's go find our room."

    Fabrizio nodded and we went to find our room.

"266, 266." I repeated, looking for the room Fabrizio and I would be staying in, "266, here it is."

Fabrizio and I walked into our room, only to be met with two other men. I'm assuming Olaf and Sven were staying with them.

"Jack Dawson." I introduced to them, then I noticed Fabrizio on the top bunk, "Who says you get top bunk?"

____

( Y / n ) B u k a t o r

Rose and I were getting ready for lunch. But Jack was on my mind. There was something about him that intrigued me, it drew my mind to him.

"What're you thinking about?" Rose asked, sitting on my bed, "What's his name?"

"Oh my!" I giggled, hitting her with a pillow, "His name is Jack Dawson."

"Jack Dawson, huh?" Rose asked, poking my reddened cheek teasingly.

"Yeah, we met atop the ship." I said, looking down, "But he's 3rd class."

"(Y/n), you know mother would never approve of that." Rose said.

"Yeah, I know." I said, looking down.

"Girls." Cal's voice called. Rose and I looked at one another, rolling our eyes.

"Yes, darling?" Rose asked, it gave me the chills hearing her call him that. Rose noticed and silently laughed.

"Are you two dressed? It's time for dinner." Cal said, Rose was gonna respond until I put my finger up, signaling to stop.

"Why? Women take forever to get dressed and ready to go, remember Cal?" I asked, remember how he complained how Rose and I take too long to get dressed and ready.

"Just hurry." Cal said from the other side of the door, and I heard he walked away.

"You are such a smartass , you know that?" Rose asked, laughing. I shrugged, and she laughed more.

"We should go to lunch now." Rose said, I frowned and nodded. Rose and I walked into the halls of the Titanic, and we headed to the dining hall.

"Same mindless people, same mindless chatter." I said, Rose nodded in agreement. I was seated next to Molly, while Rose was seated next to Cal.

Oddly enough, I liked Molly, she had a more humorous side than the other rick folk. I zoned out for a little until I heard Rose's voice.

"His preoccupations about male size may be of particular interest to you." Rose said, a smirk tugging at her lips. It took everything in me not to laugh.

"What has gotten into you? You're turning into your sister." Mother said, I rolled my eyes.

"I'm going to get some fresh air, care to join me, (Y/n)?" Rose asked. I nodded and went out with Rose. We walked out to the deck and rested on the rails.

"I hate it in there." I said, looking down.

"Me too, but we can't change it." Rose said, "This is who we are."

"But it's not who I want to be." I said, looking around the 3rd class area. My eyes stopped moving when they landed on Jack. And he was looking right at me.

"Is that Jack?" Rose asked, noticing my red cheeks. I nodded and smiled at Jack, he smiled back and waved, I did the same. We kept looking at each other until I heard Cal.

"(Y/n)!" Cal yelled, I noticed Rose had already gone back. I sighed, looking at Jack one last time, then I went back to the dining room. But Jack lingered in my mind.