04

"It hasn't even a few days since we've gotten back and you're already boring her with your art." Rebekah walks into the room as I lay on a sofa as Klaus paints me from across the room. Earlier, I woke up to him painting me so I decided to pose for him as he continues to do so. I was kind of used to it at this point. All he does is draw or paint, but I don't mind.

"Good morning, sister. What do you need?" Klaus asks, but you can tell he's not bothered to know. He takes the point of the paintbrush and dips it into a paint jar, dragging the pointer across his canvas. He looks up as she answers for him, "I need Maya. I'm planning a girls day out."

"No."

"Come on, Nik! You can't hog her forever." Rebekah whines, looking at the both of us as Klaus continues to eye me and his canvas.

"No, because Marcellus has developed an infatuation with her. I will not allow her or him near each other." Klaus states and I mentally roll my eyes, waiting for Rebekah's response.

"Of course he has a crush on her. Everyone does. She's Maya!" she says and I give her a questionable look. "Actually, you know what. Fine, go out." Klaus tells us, putting down his brush and takes the canvas off the easel.

"What's your sudden change in mind?" Rebekah inquires as I sit up from the sofa, wanting to know as well. "You and I wonder who and where the witch girl is and surely Marcel won't tell us. Maya is the only way to get the answers."

"So, you want Marcel to trust me enough to tell me all his dark secrets about his teenage witch?" I ask sarcastically, crossing my arms, "It won't work."

"You managed to distract me back in Mystic Falls. Surely he'll be fooled by you." he tells me and I sigh, "Fine. What do you want me to do?"

"I need you to go to Rousseau's. I am sure he'll be there." he answers and I nod, letting my arms fall off my chest. I take the robe off of my body and throw it on the bed. My hands skim through my hair and Rebekah lets out a huge exaggerated sigh.

"What if he's not there?" I ask him, waiting for scenarios to appear out of his mind. "That blonde girl, chit chat with her if he hasn't arrived."

"Camille?" I question and he raises his eyebrows at me with a questionable look. "You know her?"

"Kind of, we met at the party. She told me to come to that bar one day, so I guess today is that day." I mutter and he sends me a smile. "Well, then. I suppose it's settled."

"Are you bloody kidding me? The one day I actually get to hang out with her, you give her a job to flirt with your so-called enemy. Maya, we'll postpone this play date another day." Rebekah groans and walks out of the room.

"You know, she's right." I tell Klaus and he raises his eyebrows at me. "Right about what, love?"

"You do hog me." I reply and he shrugs, pulling me to his chest. "And that's because you are mine and I intend to keep it that way."

I look up at him, "Even when Marcel tries to kiss me for a second time?" I tease him and he gives me a look. "I trust you won't let that happen."

His hands travels down my waste as he spins me around. My back presses against his chest. "And if anything does happen, just remember what happened last time."

§

My hands twist the door knob of Rousseau's and I slowly step into the semi empty bar. I take a look around the bar, stumbling upon the bar countertop where Camille is wiping a cleaning cloth against the wood.

She looks up and gives me a smile, putting her cloth somewhere else in the table. "I was wondering when you'd show up. Would you like a drink?"

I shake my head at her offer, but wondering if she thought I was over twenty-one. Clearly I'm not. I just graduated high school, but hopefully she won't ask for an ID when I'm in a drinking mood...