Let's talk!

Updated:05/09/19

Well, I didn't expect that... this means he's a –

Before i finish my words the Heroine's Brother grabbed my two hands looking at me excitedly.

" You're a Reincarnated person?! Right? "

I nodded my head and look surprised at his excited expression.

I know that you are shock and i was also surprised by this sudden happenings...

" Let's talk!"

I am also happy that i wasn't feeling alone in this world but...

" Young Master!! ****! Let go of young master or i will kill you until i chop you to pieces!! " (Clayder)

Why i am suddenly grabbed?! You didn't even informed me? It was also interesting to see Clayder lose his composure and swore. It sounded wrong in his mouth for some reason and when he said those words it sounds so filthy and dirty. He also looks enrage...

The Heroine's Brother was currently holding me in my waist with his arm and run like a pro that looks like he has done it a hundred more times.

" What the hell? Hey, hey, bro aren't you too excited? I'm happy too see a reincarnated person like me but aren't you overreacting? Can you please let go of me?"

Clayder is catching up to us a cold expression on his face. He was currently holding many throwing knives on his hands.

" Bastard! Let go of young master!!"

He suddenly murmured something and he's speed increase nearing towards us.

It's scary... Looks like he's ready to kill someone.

" Bro, you have done a good job in aggroing him..It was so rare to see him angry but this is on another level. If you didn't let go of me you will be surely killed. "

Nathan look at me and stopped. We are currently in a desolate street which looks like an unpopular area.
He put me down and sighed, Clayder manage to catch up to us.

".. ahh, sorry i got a bit excited. Well.. It is more much safe to talk about the matters that i want to talk with you in this Area."

He hides behind me and look approaching Clayder warily.

Clayder look at Nathan Coldly and look at me smiling. Oh, the different of treatment is too much..

" Young Master are you alright?" (Clayder)

" Yes. He didn't do anything to me, he's not a bad person."

Clayder stepped forward and Nathan stepped a few distance away from me as i was approached by Clayder.

" Young Master, how can you be sure that he's not a Bad Person? That Stranger suddenly grabbed you and even planning to take away young master."
(Clayder)

" That's true, but he's not a stranger to me."

" Is that so?" (Clayder)

Clayder look suspiciously at me and at him.

Hmm.. What was his name again? I'm sure it was started with N.. Natalia.. Nata.. Common name.. Common name.. I got it!

" He is Nathan, He formerly lives with his parents and his little sister in the Winter Field region."

Nathan approached and smiled towards Clayder.

" We recently move here in the Thylar Region last year and currently living here a happy and peaceful life. Well sorry about my behavior before. There's something i want to talk to young master Glaciel. I was a bit excited that i manage to see Young Master Glaciel again. "