Chapter 13

*Ariellas Outfit above*

 *ARIELLAS POV*

Fluttering my eyes open a bit I realize quickly where I am at and instantly relax. I'm mated... and marked! "WE ARE MATED AND MARKED ARIE..." Bella Quickly snaps back. "You know what I mean Bells! HUSH... lol" I respond. Our mate marked us last night and it was the most memorable night of my life. I roll onto my side only to have Josephs arm tighten slightly around me. I purr in content with the fact I'm waking up in my mates arms, Slipping my leg between his intertwining them, I run my hand across his chest. He lets a groan slip and murmurs " Mmm Darlin don't start something you can't finish..." as he adjusts himself putting one arm behind his head. " Sorry, I just.. well I'm just enjoying this... hey who says I couldn't finish?!" I smack his chest. 

Joseph reaches down grabbing my chin tilting it up to where I am now looking into those beautiful hazel orbs. "My beautiful, sweet mate....I-" hes cut off by a knock at the door. "Yes?" he bellowed. " Alpha, I hope you are decent, I need a word please." My Beta Kevin calls out. "Come in, this better be good... I was enjoying my morning until now." He states. I quickly realize I'm not decent and before the door could open I flung the sheets off of me and bolted to the bathroom. "Sorry love, I forgot..." He hollers out as I slam the door. "Yea good thing I move fast!" I respond. I suppose I should shower and get the day started I think to myself. I turn the faucet on and lay out my towel, as I step into the steaming shower I hear the door open then shut. I assume its Joseph so I go back to lathering my hair and body. Humming a tune my mom sang to me as a kid I then feel strong hands wrap around me. "Or you could've waited for me..." Joseph says kissing a trail down to my mark causing pleasurable shivers to run thru my body. "What are you talking about? Wait for you for what?" I turn looking at him with a puzzled look on my face. " Your thoughts my love, I heard them thru the link. You could've waited until I came in and I would have gladly showered with you." He winked at me. "Oh the link, I am sorry it's going to take time to get used to that. Ya know wolf lives with humans here ... lol no mind link in that house." I say blushing. 

"LIVED... you lived with them." Joseph says with a nervous smile. " What do you mean LIVED with them, I still.... ohhhhhh" I trail off saying slightly upset. Seeing the hurt in his eyes  he then sighs heavily "I knew should've explained further the mating thing and once it happens. Darlin this is all my fault, I knew you weren't ready. It's why I made a room just for you to stay in when you visit. Please-" 

"Joe, stop... it's okay. I understand baby, please don't be sorry. Things happened last night BECAUSE I WAS ready. I wouldn't have let you mark me if I didn't ask you to. I love you, I'm not going anywhere okay? I understand more than you realize as to the situation we are now in. It's just still new to me-to us and I forgot is all." I say to him caressing his cheek calming him down. I fully understood that once we mated it would be IMPOSSIBLE to be apart any longer than a few hours. Chalk in newly mated and freshly marked and the next few days its... well it's just not gonna happen for more than a few minutes. I hope he will let me still visit from time to time. " Of course I will love, I'm not heartless. Now turn around let us finished rinsing off we have a few errands to run today then back to spend time with your mom as well as breaking the news to her about your moving in here." He says as he wraps my towel around me. 

We dry off and I throw his shirt on as it dawned on me my clothes are in the other room... my room. I mentally facepalm myself for not grabbing them last night. "Baby, I need to go get dressed but my clothes are in my room, well the room that was intended for me. I'll be back as soon as I finish getting ready, okay?" I holler as I walk to the door. Before I can open it a hand stops me by holding it shut. " Arie, you are not walking out like that. What if Kevin sees you or the help?? I definitely don't want any males gawking at what's mine!" he all but yells the last part. "Joseph, I highly doubt... Kevin is it??... will be interested in me as he is mated ... yes? And as for the help or unmated males.... I'm yours, ALL yours, I even bare your mark and our scents are mixed. I just need to dart down the hall and get in there to get ready." cupping his cheek. Standing on my tip toes I give him a soft yet meaningful kiss and proceed to open the door. He relinquishes and lets me go. " Don't be to long my love, I'll find you if I finish first."
"See you in a few Joe..."