My good little girl

There I was sitting in my car at the red light a block from my house waiting for it to turn green. It had been a long day at the office and all I wanted to do was go home, kick my feet up, and eat dinner my wife had made for me. After what had seemed like an eternity the light finally turned green and I continued on my way home. As I pulled into the driveway I couldn't be more happy to be home so I grabbed my bags and walked through the front door. "I'm home." I said as I put my bags down on the floor next to the door. "I'm in the kitchen. Your dinner is on the table." she replied. After hearing her say that I started making my way to the kitchen slowly undoing my tie. As I turned in the kitchen I realized my wife wasn't in there like she said. So I slowly made my way to the dining room table confused, wondering where she was. Once I made it to the dining room table I was surprised. Surprised to see my wife, sitting there on the table with her legs spread wide open wearing nothing but her sexy, laced lingerie that I love so much. From her lips covered in glossy red lipstick she said as she looked at me with a dirty smirk on her face "like I said dinners on the table. I hope you're hungry".

I paused for a moment, shocked to see her sitting there in all her beauty. so shocked that I didn't even know what to do. One thing I did know is that I was no longer tired or sore I was full of energy and had this need flowing throughout my body. The need to pin her down, ripping my clothes off and that lingerie, having my way with her. I wanted her, I needed her, so I had her. I walked up to the table quickly grabbing ahold of her head as I kissed her passionately. I picked her up wrapping her legs around my waist as I carried her to the bedroom, kissing her neck. I threw her onto the bed and reached into the top drawer of the dresser pulling out some soft, black rope. I grabbed her right arm tying it to the bed frame then grabbed her left arm doing the same. I then made my way to the foot of the bed and tied her feet to the bed frame as well.

I climbed on top of her ripping off that lingerie exposing her beautiful breasts. I kissed her neck and nibbled on it gently, Just enough for her to let out a small moan from those juicy red lips. I then removed my clothes, taking off my suit jacket, then shirt. I removed my pants and now had nothing but my boxers on. I started to slowly kiss my way down her body from her lips to her neck, then from her neck to her shoulder, then down to her breasts. I stopped there and took some time to suck and nibble on her nipples until they were nice and hard. I continued to kiss my way down her beautiful body until I made it down to her wet, little pussy.

I kissed her inner thighs inches away from her pussy to tease her. I heard her whimper and ask me to have my way with her. So I did. I wrapped my arms around her legs and shoved my face deep into her tight, wet pussy. I started sucking and nibbling on her clit and i slid my tongue into her pussy as deep as it could go, as I'm doing this I hear her let out a small moan and say "oh fuck". Hearing that come from those lips just turned me on even more, making me want to make her cum even more. After doing that for a while, getting her pussy dripping wet I started kissing my way back up her body.

Once I made it back to her lips I kissed her and nibble on her bottom lip pulling it a little, I pulled down my boxers exposing my hard, throbbing cock and slowly slid it deep into her pussy, wrapping her tight lips around my cock. I started sliding my cock in and out of her pussy with long slow thrusts making sure she felt every inch. I saw her eyes roll into the back of her head and her back arc as she moaned again "Fuck". I started fucking her faster and faster, harder and harder now slamming my cock into her sweet, little pussy. She started moaning louder until she said she's was going to cum as I felt her pussy tighten around my cock. I felt her sweet juices cover my cock as she came all over it. I started to slow down, then made my way back down her body, breathing heavily as I lick up the mess.

Licking her pussy to clean up the juices making sure I get every drop. I then untied her arms and legs forcing her onto the floor. I stood her up on her knees and grabbed her hair as I shoved my cock into her mouth. I started fucking her throat, hearing her gag. I didn't care, I just kept on going, fucking her throat as hard as I can until I came into her mouth and then held her mouth shut, making her swallow my cum. "That's my good girl"