More cold air! (And other things..)

So this is kind of a two-in-one, since I was too busy to post about the other one.
I will talk about that first. So, a while back I did some snapchat filters around my house and some spots activated the filter, which meant it detected a face there. A week ago I did a face swap filter from Snapchat and as expected, I ended up swapping faces with a piece of my bookshelf where it detected the face.
I took two pictures, and the first one looked pretty normal, I guess. It looked like a cursed image or some kind of meme. The second photo turned out kind of creepy. My face turned sideways, the mouth was open, and my eyes were black. In reality my mouth was not open. I felt kind of spooked from it, to be honest. I still have them in my camera roll.

I... Don't really feel comfortable with posting them here. I'm probably just self consious.

As for the second thing, we had Easter dinner with the family today. We were looking at family photos in the main foyer, and I was sitting on the stairs when I felt some kind of breeze coming from upstairs. I asked if anyone had opened a window, and nobody really said anything back. An hour or so later, we sat in the living room and I still felt a breeze through that room. A few other people were wondering what that breeze of freezing cold air was from too. We all thought a window was open, because that's what it felt like.

It turns out there were no windows open at all, and we have no idea why there was this constant breeze of freezing cold air all through that room and the stairs. It definitely wasn't the furnace or air conditioning too.

It gave me weird vibes.