Chapter 7

Xander's Pov

Sitting in my office, I finish up reading various letters and reports from various businesses that I own.

"Nigel, clear my schedule for the rest of the day. Handle any other scheduled meetings I have and reschedule them immediately." I command one of my office secretaries.

"Yes sir." He says immediately before rushing off. He's always been the one employee that fears my every command. Fear in what will happen if he doesn't finish whatever orders I give him.

I woke up and went to my office early this morning. I decided to take the rest of the day off and relax so I decided to go to the park and take a walk. Sometimes it's a peaceful way calm my nerves. On my way there I thought about how my Angel lied to me last night about going home with her "friend" . I had a few of my men follow her to make sure she arrived home safely.

I understand now why she did it. She thought she was causing me too much trouble and so my baby put on a brave face and traveled home all by herself, in the dark and it is a very dangerous area where she lives. Especially at night. The thought of a drunk perverted man touching her made me want to punch a whole in the wall. I was very angry at her for lying to me and for her to think she was a bother to me when she is the only light of my life. My only love. My other half. And she won't be living alone too much longer hopefully because I want to convince my love to move in with me.

Living alone as a Billionaire in a big mansion by myself gets lonely. And I want to share my home with the love of my life. "Our home". The thought of that brought a huge smile to my face, as I thought about everything that would take place in our home together.

Her living with me. Me being able to hold my angel every day and night. Us making love for the first time there, marrying Her, watching her carry our children in her belly. Raising our babies there. And most importantly loving her until the end of time. But we have a long ways to go until we have our happy ending.

Arriving at the park I start walking along the trail for about 10 minutes until I spot something, someone . My beautiful love was walking with her head down, her pink full delicious lips in a pout and I am unable to see her eyes . I stop walking and chuckle to myself as she is completely unaware of my presence in front of her until she collides with my torso. Her beautiful lips let out a gasp in surprise as she slowly looks up. I noticed the dark circles around her eyes letting me know she has been worried and hasn't slept much. A sad look casted upon her beautiful face but she quickly straightens up and smiles as she notices the worried look in my eye. She softly says "Good afternoon Xander, it's nice to see you here today." I smile and caress her cheek gently.

"Same here my Bella."and she blushes which I chuckle lowly at.

"Angel is there somewhere we can talk?" I ask her. And she leads us to a bench by the fountain. I gently gripped her hand in mine and said "My love why would you walk home alone last night knowing you didn't have a ride?" She looks down to her lap. "I'm so sorry I lied to you Xander. But I really didn't want to be a bother to you, I had already ruined your day because of my hand yesterday. And I just didn't want you to have to worry about me any further so I saved you the trouble."

She smiles softly and I couldn't help but feel a little angry at her words. "Angel, don't you ever think that you were a trouble or bother to me in any way yesterday. You never ruined any plans and you actually made my day even better yesterday if that's possible."

"How?" She questions curiously. "Because I got to see you Mia Cara." I say hoping to make her smile again as I kiss each of her knuckles gently. She giggles which causes a wide grin to spread on my face ."How did you know I went home by myself yesterday ?" .

"I had 2 of my men follow to make sure you got home safely yesterday, had I'd known you were going alone I would have never let you leave me yesterday." she just nods before saying. "Thank you for wanting to protect me." She kisses my nose as I smile at her actions. I softly whisper " I'll always protect you my love, because you're mine." I kiss her head and tell her to rest her head against my chest. I let her sleep against me until soon I realize it is about to rain.

I carried my sleeping beauty to my car along with her store bag, gently laid her in my passenger seat and I kissed the corner of her lips and nose before I closed the door. I decided to drive back to my house and her future home instead of driving her back to her place just to leave her there. I wanted to spend some time with my love, my precious angel.

Soon enough we arrive at my mansion.

I turn to see my love resting peacefully

I turn to see my love resting peacefully. I get out my side of the car and walk over the the passengers side and carry my angel from out of the car and make our way inside. I noticed she's still asleep so I carry her up to my room which will soon be our room.

I slowly lay my beautiful love on my bed, pull the covers over her and watch her sleep. I sit in the chair next to our bed and softly stroke her curls and she snuggles more into the feeling. I smile at her, and enjoy the feeling of being able to watch my beautiful love sleep. Being here with her made me realize something, I can't live without her . I love her way to much to let her go. And I don't give a fuck if anyone thinks it's too soon.

When she awakes I  am going to ask her a very important question but I am concerned upon her answer. All I can do is wait for by Bella to wake up soon and then I will ask her. I hope she says yes because I know one very important think about my kitten and that's she's never been on a date. Honestly I have to say I am happy that she never has, because she will and forever be mine. About an hour later my angel is starting wake up and she moans in here sleep. That made an immediate tent in my pants to say the least . The thought of my sweet angel  moaning  underneath me as I thrust inside of her tight little warm pussy  got me rock hard. I head to the bathroom knowing I will definitely need a cold shower after this.