Chapter 1- First Meeting

The only words I can describe them are....spoiled rich brats.

To be honest, I do actually like their voices but I just thought that their voices weren't real, especially that V guy and Jungkook, their voices are very inhuman to me. I bet they surgery their throat too, tch, spoiled rich brats.

I bet their actually mean in real life and fake infront of public, I'm sick of people who plays with other's feeling.

They are the most annoying being to me, they as in people who fake themselves.

But look at me, I'm with a friend of mine, who really adores this group, She practically dragged me here, as her bestfriend, I just followed her and I regret it.

In the indoor stadium, they were having a fansign and me on behalf of my friend's bestfriend spot HAD to go up the stage in line with her and other fangirls to take their autograph.

Seola was giggling from here and then while clutching the poster in her hand, I was holding one, but she forced me to, so I just had to go along with that.

When we were really near to the stage, Seola was jumping up and down, feeling rather nervous, but I knew better not to be nervous too then again I wondered  why my heart was beating fast but I hid it. I don't want to be laughed at by Seola. I was afraid that I was wrong about them.

We are already near to them and the first place we came infront of was J-hope and his signature smile. Seola held her hand out to be held and her hand was accepted, and then J-hope held out a hand to me but I just shook my head with a smile.

After Seola and me had his signature, we both went to the next person and it was V who had a big grin that show his bright white teeth. Seola asked for a hug and so he got up and hugged her, making her squealing. Then V turn to me and immediately hugged me, I froze in spot, my eyes were widened and my heartbeat was beating rapidly. 

"cheongmal yeppeoda!", he grinned to me after he pulled away.

This is my first time i was hugged by a celebrity, moreover a guy! This is embarrassing! I covered my face while being dragged to the next person.

"what's wrong with your friend?", a funny but soft and childish voice asked. I peeked through my fingers to look and shook my head. It was Jimin.

"don't mind my friend, she's just shy", she grinned. I pouted to her and looked away, embarrassed. "hehehe, her aegyo embarrassed is cheongmal aegyo", he laughed. "u-urusai..", I muttered but was shocked when he actually understood what I said. "you can speak japanese? That's cool", he got up and ruffled my upper hair, "here you go", he gave us the posters.

Seola brought me to the other guy and it was a smiling Jungkook. I looked at his face, 'he look so young upclose', I thought. He smiled to Seola and then smiled to me too. "can I hold your hand, Jungkook-sshii?", she plead and her wish was granted. Jungkook held her hand then he looked at me as if he was waiting for me to say something. She nudge my arm. I blurted out, "sing", I covered my lips in shock.

All of the members stopped what they were doing to see what we were up to. "Jungkook, go ahead and sing for a fan", Nam joon smiled. My face was burning, he stood up but I held him down so he don't have to sing. He just chuckled, "gwuenchana, I'll sing".

"hanarete kara kimi wa look so bright
You're pretty woman
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah
Tamaranaikurai kimi ga shine so bright
you're pretty woman
Oh, pretty woman"

And just then, Jimin stood up to continue the song in sync with Jungkook.

"don't wanna be fool
Wanna be cool
Wanna be loved
Futari same love

(JIMIN) I know it's over yeah

Don't wanna be fool
Wanna be cool
Wanna be loved
Kimi to same love

(JIMIN) Baby I want it".

Then they were greeted with claps and cheers either from the fans or the members itself. My face was already red, I covered my face in embarrassment, "this is embarrassing", I muttered. Seola beside me was giggling non-stop.

"what's your name?", he asked me. I put my hands down and pointed to myself in confusion,"m-me?", I asked back and he eagerly nod. "(y/n)", I replied while looking away. "I'll remember that", he grinned. "please don't", I muttered while shaking my hand before being pulled away to the next person, which was Jin, he was chuckling at me.

He looks girly for a guy.

"I'm a big fan of you, Jin-sshii!", she smiled while fisting her own hands. He smiled then looked at me, I blushed and shook my head. He laughed and then got up and unknowingly hugged me, making me red from head to toe, "you're cute", he whispered. Then I calmed down a bit, he doesn't seem like the one who would say that, is he playing his fan's feelings? Cuz that just be rude.

I muttered back, "don't play with fan's feelings", he shook his head while still hugging me, "I'm not lying , you really are cute", he pulled away and smiled before patting my head. "c-can you hug me too, Jin?", Seola plea and he nodded and gave her a bear hug.

That sentence truly did stuck in my mind.

I went to the next guy and it was Rapmonster. He held out a hand to me but I shook my head. Then Seola give him her own hand to shake. I only placed the poster and waited for him to sign and when he did he grinned to me, "thank you for supporting us Bangtan, it means a lot to us". We then went to the last person, Suga.

He flashed the most cutest smile to us and took our posters as we gave him. "so... (y/n) and..?". "oh! Seola!", She squealed. "oh, so loud", he muttered with a small chuckle. I was stiffling  a laughter myself, it really did fit.

He wrote our names there and sign his name above his picture with a smiley face before giving it to us. We bowed our heads and said our thanks.

The stare never really left though, I still feel the stares while walking down the stairs of the stage while being pulled by Seola who was really happy as she hugged her posters. "you can have the poster, I got mine already", She fumed proudly.

I giggled and shook my head disbelief, "hahaha.. I get it So loud". "hei!". I shook my head, "you should be proud, you know, that's his nickname for you, Seola-ah". She remembered and nodded, "c'mon, let's go to a cafe! My treat!", she pulled me out of the indoor  stadium, I still feel the stares until I actually got out of the indoor stadium.